Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Rules questions

Quote Originally Posted by Wileybossbell View Post
    say You control no sandy lands landscapes and in your hand you have three zero cost cards and lost golem. If you play all three zeros can you then play lost golem since he would have become a zero cost?
    Yes, you can do that.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Hi matt, quick question..
    Using the spirit tower to temporarily steal a creature in an opposing lane, does this ready the creature and also, if the stolen creature is replaced with one from the tower users hand, does this lead to the stolen creature being discarded?

Quote Originally Posted by samuel View Post
    Hi matt, quick question..
    Using the spirit tower to temporarily steal a creature in an opposing lane, does this ready the creature and also, if the stolen creature is replaced with one from the tower users hand, does this lead to the stolen creature being discarded?
    Yes, it readies it. Mentions it right in the ST text.
    It is discarded if replaced, but the effect remains. It will still return at end of turn, unless you manage to get it into a hidden zone (hand/deck).
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Hello everyone, I have such a question - Does Punk Cat work on everyone or only on me alone?

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldKMB View Post
    Hello everyone, I have such a question - Does Punk Cat work on everyone or only on me alone?
    It works for all players. Blue Plains has most of the movement effects, so it is unlikely that your opponent will be instantly poised to take advantage of the text.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Hi, i know its kinda late to post... But I've looked through the whole thread and haven't found a full explanation on the field reaper card from Finn vs Jake set. I've just bought the game 3 days ago and have been enjoying it so far, only this card remains unclear to me.
    1) Can you lay the reaper card on an open field, i. e. when there is no creature in an opposite lane? If so, do you still have to pay the additional cost?
    2) Next, if you already used reaper's ability once and paid for it, do you have to pay the additional cost again each turn to reuse the ability?
    3) It says in the description of the card that whenever there is no creature in the oposite lane, then the reaper itself moves to an open adjacent lane, if he can. I understand that the point of this is that whenever the creature in the opposite lane in front of the reaper gets destroyed mid game, but theres another opposing creature in an adjacent lane, and that adjacent lane also happens to be unoccupied by your creature, then the reaper can move to that adjacent lane and use his ability on the opposing creature there. Correct?
    Sorry if the question sounds too complicated. Thanks in advance!

1. Yes, but you still have to pay the additional cost.
    2. No. It only happens when it first comes into play, not every turn.
    3. If there is no Creature in the Lane opposing Reaper, Reaper moves to an adjacent lane, if able. If he moves, he DOES NOT steal a new Creature in the new Lane. He already moved himself. The ability only happens when he first enters the Lane you place him in. Not in any other Lanes or turns.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Okay, thanks a lot for the answer!