Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Rules questions

Quote Originally Posted by Wileybossbell View Post
    say You control no sandy lands landscapes and in your hand you have three zero cost cards and lost golem. If you play all three zeros can you then play lost golem since he would have become a zero cost?
    Yes, you can do that.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Hi matt, quick question..
    Using the spirit tower to temporarily steal a creature in an opposing lane, does this ready the creature and also, if the stolen creature is replaced with one from the tower users hand, does this lead to the stolen creature being discarded?

Quote Originally Posted by samuel View Post
    Hi matt, quick question..
    Using the spirit tower to temporarily steal a creature in an opposing lane, does this ready the creature and also, if the stolen creature is replaced with one from the tower users hand, does this lead to the stolen creature being discarded?
    Yes, it readies it. Mentions it right in the ST text.
    It is discarded if replaced, but the effect remains. It will still return at end of turn, unless you manage to get it into a hidden zone (hand/deck).
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Hello everyone, I have such a question - Does Punk Cat work on everyone or only on me alone?

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldKMB View Post
    Hello everyone, I have such a question - Does Punk Cat work on everyone or only on me alone?
    It works for all players. Blue Plains has most of the movement effects, so it is unlikely that your opponent will be instantly poised to take advantage of the text.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D