Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Draft Tournament Bug Report Thread

Quote Originally Posted by snowbu View Post
    For the 2nd time I save my deck in draft and after that I see standings where I have lost to some *Bye*
    It's just a display bug; you've actually won. Just means you have to stick around to round 2 before you actually get a game.

(Bye just means that there were only 7 people, so the person who didn't get matched up has a free win.)

Quote Originally Posted by Showsni View Post
    It's just a display bug; you've actually won. Just means you have to stick around to round 2 before you actually get a game.

(Bye just means that there were only 7 people, so the person who didn't get matched up has a free win.)
    To tell if this is true, check the forfeit button. If it is unchanged, you got the bye and need to stick around. If it says 'leave' instead, you just got booted somehow.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Just lost a match I thought I should have won : my opponent draw , 0 card in his deck ... I loose.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodry View Post
    Just lost a match I thought I should have won : my opponent draw , 0 card in his deck ... I loose.
    Did he have zero before or after he drew his card? If before, then he should have lost. If after, then he had one more turn to go.

Just lost a round because game awarded my opponent 1 win when the game locked up and was unable to start, i.e. gave the blue button and kicked me back to the tournament lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    Did he have zero before or after he drew his card? If before, then he should have lost. If after, then he had one more turn to go.
    He was at 0 cards left before the start of his turn ... he did have a turreted wall ... but I'm pretty sure I had more than 1 hp left.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodry View Post
    He was at 0 cards left before the start of his turn ... he did have a turreted wall ... but I'm pretty sure I had more than 1 hp left.
    You were at one life, so you dropped to zero life from the turreted wall ping before I lost due to not being able to draw a card.
    Read all about Hex straight from the pros at HexTCGPro.com!
    Stream: www.twitch.tv/Disordia

ok thx ... I really did not realize I was at 1 life well played then.

Gigantisaur
    That sounded like a really good game.
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.

Gigantisaur
    I hope the developers are looking at this thread. I almost outright started a new subject line.

I have now had two draft matches where the 2nd round has not advanced, even though all four games have shown complete. In both of these matches, one person has had a *Bye* for their match. This could be a coincidence, but it is worth looking into. If other people also notice this coincidence, please post here. If I see more posts on this subject, it might be worth starting a new thread just to make sure a developer notices it.
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.