Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Tournament Bug Report Thread

Gigantisaur

Draft Tournament Bug Report Thread

Finally it is time to test the format I enjoy the most. Might as well have this thread ready to go.
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.

Well, the timer when deckbuilding is strange. When it is under 10 seconds, it shows no 0. Example for clarity: 10:10, 10:9, 10:8...

Only the 0's are missing. Found it to be strange, but not vitally important or game breaking. On the other hand, the infinite swirly save circle is worrying me...
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Sometimes when I go to the tournament screen, there aren't any open options. Everything is listed as full. I had a full one highlighted when I selected Join Queue. Thought maybe it would open a new tournament or give me some kind of rejection because of the highlight. Instead it took me to an blank tournament screen with the only option of "forfeit." Upon returning to proving grounds, all games in progress and players disappeared (including chat). Going back to tournaments screen shows endless spinning. Going into deck builder results in endless spinning if I try to do anything build related (can still view cards). I repaired multiple times. Closing the client and returning resolved all issues except the spinning on the tournament screen. I had to leave for a few hours and upon returning, I'm seeing open tournament queues + other users. Huzzah!

There's a deck builder issue - sometimes you click save and you get the endless spinning arrow. When the game starts, you have ALL your cards in the deck. This has happened to me in two drafts so far.

Gigantisaur
    The system for the most part seems to be working very well compared to the initial tournament system. Kudos to the developers.

I will say my luck on the other hand has been awful. Having to mulligan down to 6 cards and choosing to keep the one white gem hand was a bad idea. I had 2 lions and the Soul Marble though and thought for sure I could draw one more gem. 17/40 should be enough but it seems that I might have to consider 18 as it really is not fun having such an awesome deck and getting mana hosed.

By the way, just some advice to players. If you see a Soul Marble, take it. It does not matter if you are in another color. I got a Soul Marble passed to me on turn.....4. My jaw just fell to the ground.

I LOVE that now I am taking on decks of varying types that have included speed and control of varying colors. Hell I played Red/White because nobody was going for red. It was a blast.
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.

Clicking once on a card during the draft portion highlights it, but doesn't seem to actually select it. When the timer runs out, you still get a random card. It seems like you should get the card you highlighted, otherwise the highlight is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindMan View Post
    Clicking once on a card during the draft portion highlights it, but doesn't seem to actually select it. When the timer runs out, you still get a random card. It seems like you should get the card you highlighted, otherwise the highlight is meaningless.
    You need to double click or drag the card you want. Highlighting only shows which card you want to highlight/inspect, or the card you were last looking at (when you were clicking on it at least.)
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Yeah, I know in mtgo you can right click to highlight a card and then if the timer runs out it will select that card instead of at random. This may be a convenience feature they add later.

I am not sure if this is a bug, but

I drafted 5 of the same troop and the deck builder only allowed me 4 in my deck.

I thought I read in an earlier article that this would be allowed.

Thanks!

The 'select a card' is part of the feature you are describing. The second part just isn't in yet