Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan's Crazy Card Bug Thread!

Came across this one minor graphical it seems, when opening cards if you try and reveal the final card before the rest it will force it it be zoomed in and then not reveal the card in the pack view. Minor but... y'know doing duty and shit.

It can also be duplicated.

2nd Edit: Sometimes it can be done to only reveal the last card, but keeping the text of the other cards there
    Last edited by Prince_Barin; 03-28-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks, passed it along. Not exactly a card interaction bug, however.

Ran into a few pack opening bugs, if you're interested in them.

With my 400 plat, first I bought 5 packs and opened them.
    Then I bought another 5; one of them was primal. At this point I noticed my platinum was stating 3800. Restarting the game put the figure down to 1800.
    When attempting to open the packs, I tried to open a normal one; instead the primal one opened.

Would try to repro if I got another primal pack!

Devoted Emissary
    Woohoo, achievement before they are even in .

Totally understand, just thought it would be fun to test out.

So, posting any non rules bug here will slow down the right people learning about them. Nevertheless, we are aware of some pack opening / purchasing problems, and I can hear progress being made from my where I sit.

Alan, did my replicators/artifacts come into play bug get noticed before the patch was finalised? I mean, should I go check if it still happens, or check for new bugs, or did it not get caught yet?
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

I *know* that the display updating to use the artifact frame did not get in. I know some bugs made it in. Rechecking anything is always appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by AlanComer View Post
    I *know* that the display updating to use the artifact frame did not get in. I know some bugs made it in. Rechecking anything is always appreciated!
    OK, then I have a gameplan. Will update anything I find.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Sigh, I figured out why Briar Legion, Ozawa, The Kraken and High Tomb Lord die when they come into play from Eye of Creation. The bad news is each of these was done wrong. It is a very easy thing to fix them, just check a particular box in card editor, but that means that any other cards that are having this problem will need me to hand fix.

So, what other cards are failing this way with Eye of Creation?

Gigantisaur
    I don't know for sure but I suspect Honey cap fails I will test once my re-patching is done.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL