Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please let us change our keepnames when we hit beta :)

Rock League Champion

Please let us change our keepnames when we hit beta :)

since we are heading straight to the beta start, please give use the opportunity
    to change our keepnames at least for a minimum of 1 time / account.

would be greaaaaaaaaaaat thank you

You are keeping it. That was one of the perks of early access if you get to reserve your name.

It has been discussed, and last we heard there was a chance to change names in the future.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Rock League Champion
    if someone dont want to change, he dont need to (perk - early access etc..), but if someone did a mistake for missunderstanding the "keepname" mechanic (for me as a non english speaking person) it would be great if xenavire is right in this case

Yeah the Keepname system was not explained well. Especially when accounts where being created. I feel alot ofplayers assumed it was either a character name, username, or account name. A name reset would be GREATLY appreciated

The Transcended
    I'm hoping they allow name changes before public access. I'm also hoping we get to have more flexible naming, like JoeFB (capital letters other than first letter), or Joe.F (minor punctuation), or Joe[CBB] (slightly stronger punctuation). Also, being VERY clear about what the complete PvP+PvE account/keep/character/champion structures are is going to be very important in determining naming.

Devoted Emissary
    Yeah, I had issues with creating the name initially. Then kept going and none were available, and turns out I got one that it said wasn't available.. Wasn't my first choice.

Oh well. I'm hoping I can change mine once we get open Beta.
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Black Omega
    Scourge of the North

Yeah...I think my keep name is Loading (since it says that in chat) but when I'm doing pvp battles it says Bacon. So I have no idea whether I'm Loading of Bacon...or Bacon of Loading...kind of hoping it is the latter because that sounds like some sort of spin off of Munchkin equipment piece. Personally though I'd prefer it if it was just more of a first name and last name thing instead. I'd much rather be Bacon Loading or Loading Bacon

My name has been bugged since the beginning I really would like a reset at some point

Once the open beta is here - you will be able to create the new account with a new keep name - that was what they were talking about, iirc