Thread: comp rules please

comp rules please

Could we please get some sort of comprehensive rules please. Currently it is impossible to owrk out if things are bugs or working as intended. Some examples

Flock of seagulls vs crush. Currently you take zero, I guess it could work like this if you assign damage resolve it then check for crush.

Judgement with Pteranodon. I think it used the cost it currently had while in play, it certainly didn't use seven. Should it count the cost you spent on it, the cost you would pay currently or seven?

Revert effects on creatures targeted with feather's ability keep flight. I'd assume revert should remove flight here but maybe revert only removes the effects from cards?

So all or none of these could be bugs it is currently impossible to tell.
    Your sig is probably embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by stiii View Post
    Could we please get some sort of comprehensive rules please. Currently it is impossible to owrk out if things are bugs or working as intended. Some examples

Flock of seagulls vs crush. Currently you take zero, I guess it could work like this if you assign damage resolve it then check for crush.

Judgement with Pteranodon. I think it used the cost it currently had while in play, it certainly didn't use seven. Should it count the cost you spent on it, the cost you would pay currently or seven?

Revert effects on creatures targeted with feather's ability keep flight. I'd assume revert should remove flight here but maybe revert only removes the effects from cards?

So all or none of these could be bugs it is currently impossible to tell.
    FLock of Seagull: In patch notes. Taking 0 is intended
    Pterabot: Cost effects are on card and permanent. Judgement should be looking at its current cost in the warzone.
    Revert: Report that if it hasnt already. Also make sure you didnt use revert IN RESPONSE to it being targeted by feather

I agree with you though. There needs to be a CZE sticky with the rules for this game.