Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Developer Drafts on Saturday, 3/22 at 2 PM Pacific (21:00 GMT)

Developer Drafts on Saturday, 3/22 at 2 PM Pacific (21:00 GMT)

Our developers and other HEX team members will be booster drafting this Saturday at 2 PM Pacific (21:00 GMT). Come in and play games with the developers; show them your drafting strategies and game tactics. They're going to draft as long as they can, so they'll continue to queue throughout the day as their drafts finish. See you then!

Sounds exciting I'll be there

Sadly I'll have to miss out on this, as I'll be helping my company bring a new site online all weekend. Instead of playing drafts with the devs, I'll be working an extra 40ish hours Friday to Monday.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    Our developers and other HEX team members will be booster drafting this Saturday at 2 PM Pacific (21:00 GMT). Come in and play games with the developers; show them your drafting strategies and game tactics. They're going to draft as long as they can, so they'll continue to queue throughout the day as their drafts finish. See you then!
    Hopefully the March tournament is done by this time. Otherwise, I'll need to fire up 2 computers!
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Rock League Champion
    i will try to be there

2:00 PM PDT will likely fall around round 7 of the challenge series event. That said, it should be safe to assume that the event will be wrapping up around then or shortly after. I'll make sure to get through the early rounds quickly and get pairings up from round to round as quick as I can.

Pretty excited to draft with some of the developers though!

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Man, late Saturday night for Europe. I will have to make the tough choice between a rarely scheduled beer pong or Developer drafts. Perhaps I can fit both in?
    http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psd1d4cbf2.png

Former TUC Admin Prime
    Grand King Backer - Beta Keep Name: Dawnstar
    Steam: Cato Heresy

Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    Man, late Saturday night for Europe. I will have to make the tough choice between a rarely scheduled beer pong or Developer drafts. Perhaps I can fit both in?
    Beer drafts!
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Better than draft pong.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

someone get them twitch accounts and let the fun commence
    Alpha Name: Vicksburg (hopefully will get a new name before launch).