A few questions about CW

Hi there,

I have a few questions about the current state of the game.

1. In a blog post, you said there would be a great chance to have all cards in a single booster box. But that is just statistical. 24 foil cards, one per booster, 24 boosters per box. But is the distribution of these cards linear, or do some cards are not printed as much as the other / not distributed the same way?

2. Do you plan on releasing cards picturing characters from the serie (and do you have the right to)? As promotional cards or, as you did with the booster, as a different take on Card Wars?

3. Will you sell single cards at some point? I would love having a few spares or being able to complete my collection without having to rely on luck.

4. Also, do you plan to ship to Europe? I live in France, and had to order my Card Wars decks through an overpriced website (twice the price) to get my hands on them.

5. Finally, we have little input on what will be included in the boosters? Like what kind of combos were added (health boosts, anyone?), if there are going to be AT "guest stars", etc.?
    We have too little info on this to blindly order a 96$ randomized box ;]

Keep up the mathematical work!

1. It's 24 rares, 1 per booster. There are actually THREE FOILS per booster! The 24 rares have the same rarity, so as long as the hoppers don't misfire, you will get 1 of each rare in a box.

2. Card Wars is a game in the world of Adventure Time. In the same way that you can't buy an UNO game at the store with your family's images in it.

3. We don't sell singles, but some stores might.

4. Stores in Europe can get it through Esdevium distribution. Ask around. They probably just missed out on the first shipment.

5. Check out the preview article on ICV2 that went up today: http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/28207.html
    There are lots of cards for multi-color decks, and also lots of cards that look at your opponent's Landscape types. And also a preview of NiceLands cards.

Thanks for the support!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D