Is it available worldwide?

I am living in Singapore. Do you sell card wars here? Looks really cool and I want to buy and play.

No sorry, it is not.
    Our distribution contract is only for North America.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Out of curiosity, since you say it's only for North America, is there any way you can confirm that my order with Forbidden Planet UK will actually come to fruition? After about three delays on their release date, I emailed them and they have told me that they will be releasing the decks on the 18th of this month. I'm just a bit skeptical is all, I've been waiting so long to play this.

If they are getting them, it is through another source, like a USA store that has an agreement with a store in the UK to trade games.
    We have no way of tracking these. If they say they can get them, they just might. Sounds like they will have a better idea on the 18th.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Hey Bucko91, have you had any word from forbidden planet about your card wars sets? I've had no messages about my preorder and the page was marked as sold out on the 18th but in my orders list it says:

'We are currently waiting for updated information from our suppliers - Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.'

maaaann i hope i get my cards soon.

Nope, I cancelled my order for the Finn and Jake decks and picked them up from a shop I had found that had them in stock. Unfortunately they'd sold out of the BMO and Rainicorn decks before I could get there.

I still have my order with them open for that deck until I can find it elsewhere.

forbidden planets website and 365games appear to have em in stock now. and FB emailed me back when i asked about my pre order and i should have the cards within the week. hopes are high.

My BMO vs Rainicorn order is still just saying "Pending". I hope this one actually works, Finn v Jake is so unbalanced in the way that Jake always wins, I can't wait to be able to mix the decks up a bit.

*EDIT*

FP dispatched it yesterday.
    Last edited by Bucko91; 04-25-2014 at 06:36 PM.