Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two patches in one week [explode]

Gigantisaur

Two patches in one week [explode]

Quick note to CZE to say bravo for the fact you're going to be pumping out another patch tomorrow!

I was expecting there to be no Thurs/Friday patch this week after the last one was pushed back to this week. Thought you'd all be having a little rest, hehe.

Not sure I can take the excitement

Wonder how big it will be, though.

No more new cards for a while, no more balance changes. So it will probably be bugfixes and fidelity upgrades.

Looking forward to it none the less.
    The Gamepedia Hex Wiki is always looking for more editors.
    Just go to any page you want to edit and press edit! If it's missing then you can add it.
    Check the Help Section to get started!
    (Optionally, you can make an account, but that's not even required!)

Maybe we get alternate art to test out. Or maybe we can open chests and use the slot machine. Also more UI updates are coming from what I gathered.

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroan View Post
    Maybe we get alternate art to test out. Or maybe we can open chests and use the slot machine. Also more UI updates are coming from what I gathered.
    Yeah looking forward to seeing what UI updates are in the works

Gigantisaur
    I am hoping for best of 3 with reserves in the proving grounds. Alternate Art support and chest generation and storag.General UI upgrades.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Master Theorycrafter
    While the patch certainly could be something small, just a few bug fixes or whatever, the thing to remain excited about is that just because the last patch was recent, does not mean this one is necessarily small. It would be a fallacy to believe this patch is necessarily just stuff that's been worked on since the last patch. The last patch included everything they felt was ready by that time, but who knows how many features have been in the works for months or even years that still weren't quite ready on tuesday but are ready (at least for alpha testing) now. And the sheer amount of stuff CZE is hoping to deliver with Hex that we still don't have is pretty staggering, everything from something as simple but potentially awesome as double backs and dynamic victory screens, to EVERY element of the PvE experience.

Again, I don't want to over hype things (for myself or anyone else), just saying the beauty of the development process is just about anything could be coming regardless of how much content we got previously.

I'm still saying Beta at the end of this month, mid of May at the latest!

Agreed, Dan. After the last patch was delayed for so long, I was kind of expecting that was because a big new feature was being added. So I was pretty underwhelmed when it turned out to be mostly minor cost/attack/defense changes on a bunch of cards. So hopefully they were working on something major that wasn't quite ready yet so they decided to put out what they had.

The thing I'm really looking forward to is double backs to get an idea what the card leveling process is going to be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    I'm still saying Beta at the end of this month, mid of May at the latest!
    I am like 99% sure that if they don't announce the server swap in the weekly update, then there is no chance of beta this month, just because they will have to devote so much time preparing for the server swap. May is entirely possible, but I would estimate later in May, not earlier.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Well, we don't know how much they already changed the hardware in the background. And on top of that, monetized beta is still beta. At the moment the server seems fine overall already. I don't expect them to require weeks of server testing, before the beta starts. Thats why I'm still predicting beta start during the next 3-5 weeks.