Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HEX Alpha Patch Notes - v0.9.0.003 - 4/17/2014

Every Thursday morning Cryptozoic goes to the cave of the Mushwocky and watches it rise from its slumber. When it emerges from the cave, the Mushwocky looks around. Upon peering out of its cave, if the Mushwocky sees its shadow, and only if the Mushwocky is hungry, it will attempt to eat its shadow thereby signifying that we have one more week of alpha.

However, if the Mushwocky fails to see and eat its shadow, we will have Beta.

Still hoping for Mac Client today. Maybe that's why it's 0.9

Quote Originally Posted by Rosenfloggen View Post
    NEW FEATURES
    [*]The winner of the coin flip now chooses to ‘Play First’ or ‘Draw First’
    Yes!

Regarding the reserves in draft, is it intentional that you are not required to return the deck to it's originally saved state between rounds? (It is possible to make changes and start the next round with those changes in place)
    Last edited by Freebird_Falcon; 04-17-2014 at 05:37 PM.

Bet Beta will start next week or 2 if some problems arise, still it very close

Quote Originally Posted by chili View Post
    And what the crap with the matchmaking 30 min limit, that's dumb
    How so? Being continually matched up against the same person in online matchmaking is really annoying, especially if they have a highly favourable matchup against your deck. The only way this could negatively effect you is if there aren't enough people on the ladder, in which case it's easy enough to drop a note in the chat and challenge them manually.

Quote Originally Posted by wasichu View Post
    •Matchmaking in Proving Grounds will now obey the 30-minute rematch timer, preventing you from being matched to the same player twice successively

Why is this... So if there are only two people that happen to be online in the proving grounds we can only have one match per 30 mins.

We don't need a rematch timer for proving grounds.
    You still have the option to challenge the same player over and over via the challenge player button in proving grounds. The 30-min delay is for the match making queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    You still have the option to challenge the same player over and over via the challenge player button in proving grounds. The 30-min delay is for the match making queue.
    Oh I misunderstood that then, as long as you canc hallnege amnually as many times as you want it's ok

Quote Originally Posted by Gregzilla View Post
    Still hoping for Mac Client today. Maybe that's why it's 0.9
    You are lucky: https://twitter.com/HexTCG/status/456864137239216128 It's confirmed after the maintenance is over the mac client is "released into the wild".

I also misunderstood this in the patch notes when they were internally sent around yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    I also misunderstood this in the patch notes when they were internally sent around yesterday
    It could be worded a little more clearly haha, I had to double take to understand it correctly.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png