Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HEX Alpha Patch Notes - v0.9.0.003 - 4/17/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Edswor View Post
    You are lucky: https://twitter.com/HexTCG/status/456864137239216128 It's confirmed after the maintenance is over the mac client is "released into the wild".
    "twitches and collapses from happiness"

Quote Originally Posted by Gregzilla View Post
    Still hoping for Mac Client today. Maybe that's why it's 0.9
    I played using the Mac client last night at CZE - it's exactly the same as the PC build. It's awesome!
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    I played using the Mac client last night at CZE - it's exactly the same as the PC build. It's awesome!
    I would expect no less. But thank you, Colin, for the reassurance.

Gigantisaur
    Hi all,

Great patch CZE.

Now, for my weekly "Card Manager UI comment": I love the subtle change to the borders around the cards in the deck builder (i.e. the extended border that includes the currently-empty two boxes per card), makes the blockiness feel go away. Nice touch.
    Would still like to be able to view more than 1 and a half rows of cards at time, but I'm not complaining.

Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mejis View Post
    Hi all,

Great patch CZE.

Now, for my weekly "Card Manager UI comment": I love the subtle change to the borders around the cards in the deck builder (i.e. the extended border that includes the currently-empty two boxes per card), makes the blockiness feel go away. Nice touch.
    Would still like to be able to view more than 1 and a half rows of cards at time, but I'm not complaining.

Great stuff.
    I almost always use the middle view button for that reason.

Master Theorycrafter
    Is anyone else having issues updating? My client just sits on the first 2 files flickering back and forth - I'm pretty sure it isn't actually updating anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Is anyone else having issues updating? My client just sits on the first 2 files flickering back and forth - I'm pretty sure it isn't actually updating anything.
    http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=34573
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Master Theorycrafter
    Mac client having lots of issues with resolutions and click receptiveness but looks really good. A good first release.

The game feels MUCH more fluid and smooth after this patch, and the client finally remembers to keep it Fullscreen! I'm loving the new coin flip animation, but the mulligans still feel off.

Now they seem "too" fast so that it looks really choppy. I think the hand draw animation should be sped up, and the mulligan animation slowed down to match it in speed.

Fantastic patch though.

I've been enjoying spinning the Wheel of Fate!

From tests...

Common Chests cost 1,200 to spin
    Uncommon Chests cost 1,800 to spin
    Rare Chests cost 4,500
    Legendary Chests cost 30,000 according to CZEchark in in-game chat

The win rate doesn't seem too bad. I've upgraded chests a few times (including from Uncommon to Rare and Rare to Legendary), won a Legendary Card and won 2,500 Gold. (As well as a few free spins and whatnot.)