Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Muligans in Draft and Sealed

Master Theorycrafter
    I think shards of fate is really undervalued in draft.
    I usually end up wih alot of sweet double thresh cards and shards is the glue that make it all work out.
    In constructed when you can plan your curve, sure not a must, but in draft you use what you get

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRoger View Post
    I think shards of fate is really undervalued in draft.
    I usually end up wih alot of sweet double thresh cards and shards is the glue that make it all work out.
    In constructed when you can plan your curve, sure not a must, but in draft you use what you get
    Well, in draft you plan your curve while drafting
    If you have too much 3-drops already, it's probably better to take an average 2/4 drop than another awesome 3, even if you really like it

Quote Originally Posted by meetthefuture View Post
    Hm, I prefer not having a single 1-drop in my deck, unless they do something really critical for my deck (like charge bot/war machinist in dwarves or howling brave/stargazer in green)
    How about Ancestor's Chosen, Adamanthian Scrivener, or ... wait for it ... PACK RAPTOR! =P
    --------------------------
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

Orange Tracker

The Scrivener is the lowest value of those 3 unless you can draft 90% troops and multiple scriveners.

It isn't a terrible 1 drop, but I wouldn't have listed it here.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    The Scrivener is the lowest value of those 3 unless you can draft 90% troops and multiple scriveners.

It isn't a terrible 1 drop, but I wouldn't have listed it here.
    Yea... I didn't initially, but my gf decided to add her input.
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

Orange Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by joseph5185 View Post
    Yea... I didn't initially, but my gf decided to add her input.
    She isn't wrong, its above average. But there aren't many times you should choose it over a strong 2/3 drop. In mono diamond lifegain with paladins however...

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    She isn't wrong, its above average. But there aren't many times you should choose it over a strong 2/3 drop. In mono diamond lifegain with paladins however...
    Yea, that can get out of hand. I did that with Ozawa against her the other day and it was pretty funny. The paladins got up to like 100/100 and my life was close to 200, then pulled Ozawa out for like 153/153 or something ridiculous.

Give Ozawa spell shield with Arcane shield and you have a very large problem. Better yet, crush for the lolz.
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

Orange Tracker

Adamanthian Scrivener is terrible.
    Your sig is probably embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph5185 View Post
    Yea, that can get out of hand. I did that with Ozawa against her the other day and it was pretty funny. The paladins got up to like 100/100 and my life was close to 200, then pulled Ozawa out for like 153/153 or something ridiculous.

Give Ozawa spell shield with Arcane shield and you have a very large problem. Better yet, crush for the lolz.
    Ozawa is fantastic. Too bad it can be chumped and removed easily without support - still a fantastic card.

Quote Originally Posted by stiii View Post
    Adamanthian Scrivener is terrible.
    No. I disagree. We can "agree to disagree" but I think the use of "terrible" is unfair. Plus, you provided no validation as to why you feel this way about the card.

Either way... to each his own.
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

Orange Tracker