Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: HEX Update - Closed Beta 4/23/14

  1. #1

    HEX Update - Closed Beta 4/23/14

    Hi HEXers! We’re happy to announce that Closed Beta will begin on April 23rd, 2014.

    https://hextcg.com/hex-update-closed-beta-42314/

  2. #2
    Great, we have a "date" now . Can't wait.

  3. #3
    Is there anyway to change the email address that my account was made with now or will I have to use the same email as what my Alpha account has been using? I'm slightly confused regarding this.

  4. #4
    Will account merging need to be done/available during closed beta?

  5. #5
    The Transcended
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Talor View Post
    Is there anyway to change the email address that my account was made with now or will I have to use the same email as what my Alpha account has been using? I'm slightly confused regarding this.
    support.hextcg.com

  6. #6
    The Transcended
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Arveene View Post
    Will account merging need to be done/available during closed beta?
    Yes. You just enter multiple KS codes at the Store.

  7. #7
    High Tomb Lord
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    Yes. You just enter multiple KS codes at the Store.
    Are you sure about that? I read otherwise recently...
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    Are you sure about that? I read otherwise recently...
    Some official clarification would be nice, yeah. Didn't get an answer via support either just yet. Don't want to mess up with my accounts. I want all my tiers on one account

  9. #9
    Edit: Thanks Yoss. Just found the information I was looking for From Cory on general.
    Last edited by nicosharp; 04-18-2014 at 05:45 PM.

  10. #10
    The Transcended
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,860
    Trading was not planned at start of Beta last time we asked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •