Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheels of Fate Loot

Gigantisaur

Wheels of Fate Loot

Loot from an uncommon chest with one spin of the Wheels of Fate!! Did not expect a Legendary PVP card !!
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post

Loot from an uncommon chest with one spin of the Wheels of Fate!! Did not expect a Legendary PVP card !!
    Yes the wheel seems very generous.

I did mostly common chests some rares and some uncommons. Got like 6 legendaries

The Transcended
    Well, the WoF need to be worth the expense otherwise the gold sink won't work.

Just got 3x a white crown and was rewarded an Eye of Creation out of an uncommon chest as well. Too bad it wasn't beta already

EDIT: Vampire King next spin. Guess I should stop wasting my luck here

EDIT2: Rack Raptor next spin. Seems its VERY generous atm.

Excuse my ignorance but how do you open these chests? I can see the chest hovering, the legend on the right hand side and 3 buttons at the bottom, none with text (left button is greyed out with a 'coming soon' tool tip, the middle button once clicked vanishes with no effect on anything and the right button seems to be cancel/close), the but no matter what I do i cant seem to open them.
    Last edited by ev1lb0b; 04-19-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Hero of Adamanth
    I guess things will be rather skewed because a large components of the chests, equipment (I assume) isn't in yet, along with mercenaries & other PvE stuff, but I certainly hope Legendaries don't drop from every chest.

I can see the need to bias chest rewards higher than card rarities because as Yoss says, for example, a common chest needs to be worth more than a common PvP card, or they will just get thrown away. Having said that, I wonder if there's an argument that PvE common cards will be more "valuable" than PvP commons, if value is equal to effort. A lot of KS backers will have hundreds or thousands of PvP commons. I wonder can the same be said for PvE commons? Once you dilute the chest card pool with desirable PvE cards & gear, the distribution may not seem so off.
    Idus - Keep Name: Mythopoeia
    The Unnamed Council - Inner Circle Member
    http://unnamed-council.com

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by ev1lb0b View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but how do you open these chests?
    Apparently you can get gold by winning tournaments, so only the lucky few who have time to play & win get to try them out.

To be clear... the stuff you guys got isn't even the contents of the chests... you can't open them yet. These Cards are <on top> of the contents of the chests, just for spinning the wheel. And honestly, I hope they drastically reduce the "generosity", since it would make Legendarys pretty worthless if they pop out like Candy.

Oh, and to the poster right above me: I got 6k Gold just for entering one of the drafts... my deck ended up bad, I lost the 1st round and got eliminated, still got Gold. I guess it's all for testing purposes and won't be how it's in Beta... at least I hope so.
    Last edited by jonsnow2000; 04-19-2014 at 02:20 PM.
    Hex Name: Kalassar ; Twitter: @Kalassar1

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow2000 View Post
    Oh, and to the poster right above me: I got 6k Gold just for entering one of the drafts... my deck ended up bad, I lost the 1st round and got eliminated, still got Gold. I guess it's all for testing purposes and won't be how it's in Beta... at least I hope so.
    Ahh thanks off the clarification. I was piecing together info from other posts. Would be nice to have an official statement on new features when they're added.

Gigantisaur
    This is a good one -- Zombie Plague and a Booster Pack from the same chest

Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL