Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alpha -Beta Decks going away?/ QoL features

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningBuddha View Post
    Exactly! That's what I use for my deck ideas that I am really fond of. It works pretty well

Using jetscreenshot for insta-sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Ali3nSan View Post
    I don't want to lose keep name

Hopefully it's a choice... No point being first in alpha to pick keeps then have them taken away by late comers...
    It is a choice - your name is reserved, and you can opt to change it. But no-one can steal it until you make your choice. At least that is how I understand it. Your name is yours unless/until you change it.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    It is a choice - your name is reserved, and you can opt to change it. But no-one can steal it until you make your choice. At least that is how I understand it. Your name is yours unless/until you change it.
    Incorrect sir.
    I've tried logging into the game since downloading the Beta and my previous keep name gives an error: "Keep name contains invalid characters, please select another name."
    It's the exact same thing I used in Alpha, no changes, no weird umlat type characters, nothing offensive. Just named after a castle in my long-running gaming world: Castle Black.

If I remove the space then it says "Name taken".
    I don't recall seeing that name in any tournament or single vs AI listings in Alpha, but I could have missed it.

Mods, do I need to contact support about this?

The Transcended
    Naming issues always go through support.hextcg.com

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm View Post
    Incorrect sir.
    I've tried logging into the game since downloading the Beta and my previous keep name gives an error: "Keep name contains invalid characters, please select another name."
    It's the exact same thing I used in Alpha, no changes, no weird umlat type characters, nothing offensive. Just named after a castle in my long-running gaming world: Castle Black.

If I remove the space then it says "Name taken".
    I don't recall seeing that name in any tournament or single vs AI listings in Alpha, but I could have missed it.

Mods, do I need to contact support about this?
    You can't use spaces. This has been common knowledge for months - since shortly before alpha started. The naming restriction wasn't coded at the time however.

Illegal names obviously won't work.

Gigantisaur
    And now they are family names instead of keep names. So how will that impact our naming options?
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    And now they are family names instead of keep names. So how will that impact our naming options?
    I doubt it will affect anything. I bet it is mostly an aesthetic choice, to make naming easier and less confusing.