Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: I Am a Bit Confused About Beta

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertzi View Post
    Damn, I don't have any time to play today. I almost wish they would delay the launch for one day I'm not that cruel though, I hope you all get to enjoy it at least. Actually... It might launch in the middle of the night anyway because of the time zone difference ;_;

    So, Beta first thing in the morning tomorrow?
    Well, unless I misunderstood the interview with Cory Jones (CCO), there will be a downtime of about 5 days when the Beta launches so you might be alright.
    --------------------------
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

    Orange Tracker

  2. #22
    Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    253
    That's no longer the case as they mirrored our accounts on the beta server. Should be zero downtime as we switch from the alpha client and servers to the beta ones.
    http://file3.guildlaunch.net/319924/...etonbanner.jpg
    Murder Inc. - Strong PvP / PvE - Professional Leadership
    www.murderinchex.guildlaunch.com
    Keepname: SaffaMikeR

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by saffamike View Post
    That's no longer the case as they mirrored our accounts on the beta server. Should be zero downtime as we switch from the alpha client and servers to the beta ones.
    Well this is awesome! I'm even more excited now! =)
    --------------------------
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

    Orange Tracker

  4. #24
    Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    253
    Let's just hope the new and improved server architecture is better at handling the bombardment as all users try to download the new client at the same time! It will be a little anticlimactic if it takes hours to download it!
    http://file3.guildlaunch.net/319924/...etonbanner.jpg
    Murder Inc. - Strong PvP / PvE - Professional Leadership
    www.murderinchex.guildlaunch.com
    Keepname: SaffaMikeR

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by saffamike View Post
    Let's just hope the new and improved server architecture is better at handling the bombardment as all users try to download the new client at the same time! It will be a little anticlimactic if it takes hours to download it!
    Yes, and more to that, let's hope it ACTUALLY goes out today. Though being an extremely optimistic person, I have my doubts. Seems to me, though, we would have heard something by now if there was going to be a delay.
    --------------------------
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

    Orange Tracker

  6. #26
    We had a tweet by HexWilliam on twitter yesterday:
    "Gotta go to bed early. Waking up for Christmas-in-April tomorrow "

    Seems to me that they're still aiming for a release today


    Hex Price - For all your price information!

    Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

  7. #27
    Well I would hope that if the transition was going to take 5 days they would have mentioned that in the email.
    Contributor of the Hex TCG Wiki
    Pledges: Pro + 2x Collector + King

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroan View Post
    We had a tweet by HexWilliam on twitter yesterday:
    "Gotta go to bed early. Waking up for Christmas-in-April tomorrow "

    Seems to me that they're still aiming for a release today
    Wow, unrelated note. I did not know there was a HEX app for iPhone. Downloading now. Glad I saw your post.
    --------------------------
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

    Orange Tracker

  9. #29
    Just a random/stupid thought. I guess we will have to change the name of the sub-forum to Beta Bugs (has a nice ring to it, hopefully there won't be too many) and etc...
    --------------------------
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

    Orange Tracker

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •