Thread: Constant AI Hang

Constant AI Hang

On a whim I decided to take out some old decks that I hadn't played in forever and try them against the AI. The first game went fine, but now I can't get past turn 2 with the AI before it hangs the game (typically in my prep phase with no triggers).

Is it a server load issue? Should I repair? Is this happening for other people? Am I stupid?
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

I noticed the AI was slower today (happens fairly randomly) and that might be the cause.

May only need a server reset.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    I noticed the AI was slower today (happens fairly randomly) and that might be the cause.

May only need a server reset.
    Moreover, could possibly have a lot to do with the Beta coming out TODAY (depending on where you live at this exact moment).
    --------------------------
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

Orange Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by joseph5185 View Post
    Moreover, could possibly have a lot to do with the Beta coming out TODAY (depending on where you live at this exact moment).
    Nah I had the same problem occasionally for the last weeks, nothing bad though - the AI just took a minute to decide what to do sometimes.

That works too. I don't play the AI. I mean I'm going to try and slay every dungeon solo or with help and it's going to be so much fun. I was actually (for some reason) under the impression that most don't play the AI.
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

Orange Tracker

I have more games racked up against the AI that you would believe. I know all the ins and outs of their strategies, and I am always testing new decks against them.

I can't wait for PvE.

I have more games racked up against the AI that you would believe. I know all the ins and outs of their strategies, and I am always testing new decks against them.

I can't wait for PvE.
    Pretty sweet. It will be interesting to see how soon we get a taste of PvE once the Beta rolls out today....which is...TODAY!?!?!?
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

Orange Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by joseph5185 View Post
    Pretty sweet. It will be interesting to see how soon we get a taste of PvE once the Beta rolls out today....which is...TODAY!?!?!?
    Sorry to disappoint you, but PVE isn't instantly coming with Beta (as they have announced) =(
    upd: nvm, misunderstood ur post

I can't wait for PvE.
    You mean those masterful strategies like targeting yourself with burn and discard ?
    I highly doubt the actual PvE AI will be much like the AI we have (soon to have had) in Alpha.
    ...can't wait for PvE myself though

Quote Originally Posted by Khazrakh View Post
    You mean those masterful strategies like targeting yourself with burn and discard ?
    I highly doubt the actual PvE AI will be much like the AI we have (soon to have had) in Alpha.
    ...can't wait for PvE myself though
    It shows some good strategy already (not amazing, and it makes some obvious mistakes that show its lack of comprehension). There have been times where the AI has done something that just floored me - even with the limited options in those decks.

I think the upgraded AI is going to be amazing, and quite tricky.