Thread: General Feedback

General Feedback

This may be captured somewhere but this is feedback from my experience so far.

Opening Packs
    • Card Load Speed is very slow
    • Opening multiple packs is limited to 10
      [**]If you are going to allow opening multiple packs then also allow a “Open All” option
      [**]It’s a design decision rather than a user experience decision but being able to open multiple packs can take away that sense of excitement as it boils it down to a simple transaction rather than an experience

Buying Packs
    • Clicking the number of packs to be purchased was cumbersome, especially when trying to by a large quantity
      [**]I’d suggest either allowing people to type in the number, with a confirmation, or selling packages (1 pack, 3 packs, 10 packs, 25 packs). With the packages you could give a discount to encourage bulk buying or as a reward for power users.

Audio
    • The sound when clicking is delayed and generic – sounds like it is a public domain midi
    • The music consistently clicks when playing (a static of sorts) – may be a hardware issue
    • The sound when a match start feels very NES Zelda both in quality and style, feels incongruous with the aesthetic of the rest of the game as a modern take on a digital TCG
    • Charge Bot sound when played feels dated and low quality

Card Manager
    • Cards load slowly
    • Cards don’t all load visually in thumbnails
    • It requires 2 clicks to see cards up close
      [**]Consider something like a hover over feature
      [**]Have to right click when looking at specific cards
      [**]Have to click again to zoom out
    • Larger thumbnail view still doesn’t have sufficient resolution to read card text

In Game
    • Audio Setting not available – I’d like to turn music down when I’m in a match

Rock League Champion
    hm agree to most points, but sharing a review few hours before closed beta might not be the best idea, i think the most issues are known and some of them might be already fixed in the closed beta - most things sounds like polishing issues which will be done after the basic mechanics work - so mostly during closed beta before going to open beta
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

There are audio settings in the options screen.

Try using your mouse wheel to zoom in and out on cards. There's no need to right click.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Rather than open all....an adjustable number button would be a better option....if you hit the open all button by accident there's no going back. +1 to the other comments.

The mouse wheel trick works excellent in game...just not in card manager.
    Last edited by FlyingMeatchip; 04-23-2014 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMeatchip View Post
    The mouse wheel trick works excellent in game...just not in card manager.
    Oh, doesn't it? It used to. They must have broken it when they switched to the new layout. They also broke the right click and drag down to add multiple copies to a deck, so I guess that makes sense.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Mouse wheel doesn't work in card manager because it instead scrolls the card collection/desk list up and down.
    I think that's the correct behaviour, tbh.

The click to view is very smooth and natural feeling in the manager to me. Right-click on card to zoom. Left OR Right click anywhere to stop the zoom.

The only thing is I guess a mouse wheel movement in any direction should also cancel the zoom.
    Amatyr, Grand King + Collector

Quote Originally Posted by rangermankin View Post
    The sound when a match start feels very NES Zelda both in quality and style
    Wait... is this a negative for some people?

Quote Originally Posted by Ertzi View Post
    Wait... is this a negative for some people?
    I am a pretty diehard Zelda fan. The music doesn't even come close. And I think the music is great, but it is probably intended to synch up more with the PvE side.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png