Thread: Support Turnaround Time?

Support Turnaround Time?

I put in a support ticket last week to change the email address on one of my accounts (the first of 3 that need changing) and it's still not done. I got a response on Friday asking for more info, which I supplied immediately. I was really hoping to have this worked out before beta as I'm worried about my accounts getting messed up/mixed up. Anyone know what the turnaround time is for support right now?

I opened a ticket a few days ago and it was answered in under 12 hours or so. It wasn't a very complicated issue though, so that may have something to do with it.
    Proud King Supporter

Our CS team was holding tickets in wait for some new hardware changes, but unfortunately they did not effectively communicate that to people who opened tickets. We apologize for that, but they were able to handle many-- if not all-- email changes this morning.

I am in the same situation. I put in a similar request last week Friday to change an email address on one of my accounts. I did get an automated response yesterday morning stating they were busy with the switch over to Beta but that they had not forgotten my request and would resolve it as soon as they could.

Yeah, I figured changing an email wouldn't be instant but it doesn't seem like it should be complicated enough to take a week...

Also, they wanted a lot of info about stuff not even related to that account for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    Our CS team was holding tickets in wait for some new hardware changes, but unfortunately they did not effectively communicate that to people who opened tickets. We apologize for that, but they were able to handle many-- if not all-- email changes this morning.
    Thanks Shaq! That makes sense then. Still not changed yet for me, so not all done yet. Hopefully the next 2 email changes are quicker then. I hope this doesn't affect my beta keys at all... the main reason for this change right now was that this was one of the xxxx1@xxxx.com addresses assigned that isn't an actual email address.
    Last edited by Svenn; 04-23-2014 at 09:02 AM.