Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Consolidated list of bugs that should be squashed asap

the list is updated for now.

keep posting threads here with CRITICAL bugs only. like bugs or features the COMMUNITY wants to see fixed as first in line. use the current listings as reference!
    King Tier Backer

So far I haven't been able to complete a single game, it always locks up when I get to my third turn draw (if not before then).

Some warm words from CZE <3

King Tier Backer

Added shop issues to the list.
    King Tier Backer

Tournaments are enabled but still not working. Client would not go into deck build after everyone picked all their cards. Everyone had to forfeit to leave the screen.

List has been updated with the latest critical bugs
    King Tier Backer

i am a champion tier backer and although i am fairly certain that tier included equipment for some cards i dont appear to have any equipment. i am not sure if this is rolling out with pve but i thought id mention it, i am not certain what else i am potentially missing. also, the "ai running out your clock" bug has been pretty rough in the ai games i have been playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcongold View Post
    i am a champion tier backer and although i am fairly certain that tier included equipment for some cards i dont appear to have any equipment. i am not sure if this is rolling out with pve but i thought id mention it, i am not certain what else i am potentially missing. also, the "ai running out your clock" bug has been pretty rough in the ai games i have been playing.
    The equipment and many other rewards are rolling out later, mostly with PvE.

And the AI has been acting up, so that is a fair report, but a well known one.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

added the bug where you can exploit html / scripts from the chat.
    King Tier Backer

added:

- Installer does not check if diskdrive is full while installing, causing an infinite loop, that could result in hardware failure eventually.
    King Tier Backer