Thread: Cannot Open Any Packs (Details Inside)

Cannot Open Any Packs (Details Inside)

Slacker Backer here, applied my beta redemption code I was emailed shortly ago after installing the new beta client. I received my 25 packs, which show up in the store (however my two Starter decks do not).

No matter what I do I cannot "open" a pack. Order of issue and operation;

- I drag a single pack to the middle to open, just like in alpha, it does the visual animation and I see my cards of the pack laying face down. However no matter how I click, right click or scroll wheel on them they will not flip over and the only way to exit out of this is to hit the Store button in the upper left. (note, if I go back to open packs, it does not count that pack as being opened).

- I drag a stack of packs, i.e. 10 packs at once to the middle to open, same exact issue as above happens.

My trouble shooting steps thus far;

Logged out and back into the client, no go.

Closed and relaunched the client, no go.

Double checked the code I entered was correct, as I copy pasted it, looked fine (other than some font indentations in the input dialog).

So I'm missing two Starter decks, and I cannot open any of my packs. Help.

I am also a slacker back with the same issues. I also do not have my 2 promo cards. They are not in my stash or my card collection.

The two slacker backer promo cards are PVE, and won't be given out until PVE is implemented.
    Watch me on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Bfett1138 View Post
    I am also a slacker back with the same issues. I also do not have my 2 promo cards. They are not in my stash or my card collection.
    You don't get the promo cards yet since they are PVE cards, they are the wrong color for slacker backers on https://hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/

That makes sense. If I had looked at the other tiers I would have realized that. Thanks so much for the quick response!

Still having the same problem, most of the time. I've managed to open 3 packs, out of 25. However I still get that bug that was in Alpha, where the cards never flip over but I can mouse hover over them to see what card it is / isn't, except for the Rare card in the pack. The rest of the packs still fail to open for me or I can never tell what was in a specific pack.