Thread: two AI challenge hangs at "synching"

two AI challenge hangs at "synching"

"synching" appears to be a typo. AI challenge duel hangs reported through in game option.

3 AI games attempted so far

1 - Hung at Synching after turn 2
    2 - Only got 6 visible cards in my hand without any mulligan, hung while waiting for a defence response to my attack about turn 3
    3 - Completed! Yaaaay!
    Amatyr, Grand King + Collector

each game appeared to hang in either my or AI's attack phase. i too completed and won my third attempt. AI had 7 mana up on a red deck and didn't play a card. i imagined an employee taking control and pity and letting me win because the previous two attempts bugged out.

I've just had another 3 hanging AI games. The server it lives on is definitely not happy.
    Amatyr, Grand King + Collector

Probably being hammered since tournaments are down.

We are aware of, and looking into, this issue.

Thanks for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by DionyzRex View Post
    We are aware of, and looking into, this issue.

Thanks for the report!
    i will assume it was you sitting on a mountain of ruby mana and letting me win.

That does sound like me.

Gigantisaur
    Had the same thing happening: One game (out of five) was hung up with a "synching" message, three hung up on my turn in Main Phase One, not producing the priority button.

The last one just advanced without me because I had tabbed out and lost automatically ;-).
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32