Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Still cant log in

Still cant log in

Is anyone else still having an issue for where they cant log in? I enter email and password and it just kicks me right back to enter it again...

If you are using something like PeerBlock or PeerGuardian be sure to let the gameforge IP through, it is a different IP from alpha.

dont have any form of that...just does absolutely nothing when i hit login

I have the same problem pls let me know if u fix it or it starts working

judging on how slow they answer tickets and the little amount that gets done when they do i may never get it fixed...been having problems since alpha launch and still havent even played the game yet...sad to see all the money i wasted to never play a game

It appears as though your account is not flagged for beta access.

Try contacting support, they will be able to fix it for you.

I have been contacting support since alpha and nothing has been done...i get all the emails and the client download information and have sent tickets in giving them all my kickstarter info (twice now) and still no resolution...

Mine is still stuck on 'loading data.' My first log-in is greeted with a log-in failed, and when I log in the second time, it gets stuck in the end of the loading data sequence and refuses to completely log me in.

Quote Originally Posted by gunpocket View Post
    Mine is still stuck on 'loading data.' My first log-in is greeted with a log-in failed, and when I log in the second time, it gets stuck in the end of the loading data sequence and refuses to completely log me in.
    this is exactly my problem

Quote Originally Posted by teweller View Post
    dont have any form of that...just does absolutely nothing when i hit login
    I have exactly the same issue. Reinstalled the game, repaired it - still does absolutely nothing when hitting the login button.
    I am not using anything like PeerBlock or PeerGuardian. Europe here.