Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4/25/14 Inventory Showed Incorrect Amount of Packs

Gigantisaur

4/25/14 Inventory Showed Incorrect Amount of Packs

Hello I logged in today and saw that I had 173 packs in my inventory.

I should've had either 85 or 86.

I opened one, and then re-logged

Can you check if that pulled a pack out of my original 85-86 or if it pulled it out of the void?

Can you then reapply a pack to my account. Thanks!

Either way its a pretty big bug.
    Last edited by Zomnivore; 04-25-2014 at 01:31 PM.

The "extra" packs are a known display issue. Any packs you open came directly from your "real" packs.

Gigantisaur
    There's no way to know what kind of bug it is before opening the pack, so to test it, I opened it.

You can take the cards back I don't care but, I'd like the pack back.

If thats impossible ok, but such bummer, much wow.

It would probably be helpful for someone with only one pack remaining to try this. Trigger the bug, then open more packs than you should be able to. Record results.

If the pack-opening tally reports that you have packs but the server knows you don't, what happens?
    Editor-in-chief of FiveShards.com
    In-game: GPrime
    Livestream: twitch.tv/gprimetv
    Twitter: twitter.com/gprimetv

High Tomb Lord
    Yeah... provoke bugs! sounds like... a good idea... /sarcasm_off
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Absolutely is a good idea. The more we break the game now the sturdier it'll be when the general public is playing it. =)
    Editor-in-chief of FiveShards.com
    In-game: GPrime
    Livestream: twitch.tv/gprimetv
    Twitter: twitter.com/gprimetv

Master Theorycrafter
    This is a really crappy bug. A friend of mine redeemed his codes, saw he had a bunch of packs (he has not tracked the progress of Hex at all and was logging in for only the 2nd time) and opened half of them, figuring he would save the other half of the packs for drafting. Sure enough, he got down to his last set of "Open 10 packs" and got some sort of error. Now I see this thread and I guess he has less than 10 packs left for draft. I hope there was a super awesome reason for not testing any of this code redemption in alpha.
    Last edited by EntropyBall; 04-27-2014 at 07:28 PM.
    Member of Cornerstone & The Unnamed Council- Fan of hex.tcgbrowser.com - Has sigs turned off on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by EntropyBall View Post
    This is a really crappy bug. A friend of mine redeemed his codes, saw he had a bunch of packs (he has not tracked the progress of Hex at all and was logging in for only the 2nd time) and opened half of them, figuring he would save the other half of the packs for drafting. Sure enough, he got down to his last set of "Open 10 packs" and got some sort of error. Now I see this thread and I guess he has less than 10 packs left for draft. I hope there was a super awesome reason for not testing any of this code redemption in alpha.
    You should probably tell him to send in a ticket stating what happened and asking if he can just get all his boosters back and they remove the cards he opened. See what happens.

Entropy, it wasn't a code redemption bug. And your friend should have checked how many packs he was owed, then come and made a bug thread.

Just desserts.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime View Post
    Absolutely is a good idea. The more we break the game now the sturdier it'll be when the general public is playing it. =)
    This.

Well, dont try to break, but do find bugs. The game is very much breakable at this moment
    King Tier Backer