Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Consolidated FAQ/Troubleshooting Guide for Beta

Hi Badmoonz, wow that must be unlucky to get all the problems listed here, haha

I dun think so, if I am not mistaken, your accounts are merely flagged for the closed beta status, its the codes that add all the tier goodies into your account, with that said, If its me, I'll just apply the slacker backer codes onto the account created thru the kickstarter tier, but i dun think it'll matter anyway

Some people don't know where the starter decks are, something like "Go to card manager, hit the gear icon and select load deck" may be helpful in your post. Good FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Mike411 View Post
    Some people don't know where the starter decks are, something like "Go to card manager, hit the gear icon and select load deck" may be helpful in your post. Good FAQ
    Sure I'll add them in

I have my DL plus 3 Kings merged together and I can confirm everything except 1 thing: My deck sleeves. They do not exactly stack, but I have every single sleeve of those 4 tiers - makes for a long list of deck sleeves!

Is that a bug?
    Dragon Lord
    A Dragon Lord is never wrong. Nor is he right. He always bends the truth to be precisely what he means.
    Guild: The Unnamed Council

Quote Originally Posted by Gridian View Post
    I have my DL plus 3 Kings merged together and I can confirm everything except 1 thing: My deck sleeves. They do not exactly stack, but I have every single sleeve of those 4 tiers - makes for a long list of deck sleeves!

Is that a bug?
    Did you try closing the client and relogging?
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Yeah my account with 4 tiers on it has all the sleeves multiple times too. Relogging doesn't do anything, I've had them for days.

Hmm, Likewise, I am seeing multiple copies for my deck sleeves as well, and I took the plunge and redeemed my free drafts for life on one account, you can stack more than 4 of them in one account

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    Did you try closing the client and relogging?
    As my two pre-posters I have had them for days. It's nothing bad, a minor bug if it's one - just wanted to mention it :-)
    Dragon Lord
    A Dragon Lord is never wrong. Nor is he right. He always bends the truth to be precisely what he means.
    Guild: The Unnamed Council

Cory just announced that the Draft/Week for a Year codes will stack.

Nevermind, Daer already got ahead of me...
    Last edited by fido_one; 04-29-2014 at 12:29 PM. Reason: posted before properly looking at other responses...