Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Consolidated FAQ/Troubleshooting Guide for Beta

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    Pretty sure they said "yes".
    Ahh k, thanks Yoss that would be great. I was aware that Mercs are tradeable but was not sure the ones rewarded via kickstarter stacked according to the number of tiers you purchased.
    http://i59.tinypic.com/a3gqhk.jpg
    KICKSTARTER - Grand King / Pro Player / Collector / Dungeon Crawler

Hi! i'm new here and i don't know where to post here so i'm posting it here. i just finished patching up. but whenever i start the game i always get Pink/Black screen? anybody could help me on this? TIA

Try the repair button on the patcher. With so many people coming in, the CDN may be under stress, meaning some data is corrupted.

If that doesn't work, check your video drivers.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

If I delay redeeming my year of free draft per week, is that just killing my year or does it start when I redeem my code? I kinda got busy and haven't been following hex, but if the clock is ticking I'll just go rare draft.

Quote Originally Posted by snarvid View Post
    If I delay redeeming my year of free draft per week, is that just killing my year or does it start when I redeem my code? I kinda got busy and haven't been following hex, but if the clock is ticking I'll just go rare draft.
    It starts when you enter the code. At some point in the future CZE will disable the codes (they'll give advance warning) so you can't just hold on to the code forever.

The Transcended
    What MoP said, and I'll add that now is a good time to redeem it since there's not a whole lot to do right now with no PvE. If you wait until later, you'll "have" to be drafting instead of hitting the PvE. At least, that was my logic for starting my year immediately. Downside is that Set 1 will presumably be lower value than future sets due to the KS sales.