Thread: Bug? Righteous Paladin + Droo's Collosal Walker w/ Lifegain

Bug? Righteous Paladin + Droo's Collosal Walker w/ Lifegain

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the following happened in a game earlier.

I had a Righteous Paladin and Droo's Colossal Walker in play. Gave Droo lifegain from Dimmid, he attacked, opponent double-blocked. Droo dealt damage to both blockers and had enough left over to hit the opposing champ. Paladin's ability proc'd three times, giving him +3/+3.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, I think it could go either way. Droo dealt damage to three different entities, which I suppose would mean lifegain proc'd for each enemy hit, hence the triple proc for the Paladin. But I would have expected lifegain to just proc once off of Droo's total damage dealt.
    Keep name is Essq

Yeah Crush + Life Drain still seem to be broken
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Rock League Champion
    should be intended, 4 battle Hoppers blocked my paladin with lifedrain on it (no crush) and he got +4+4 afterwards.
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

Quote Originally Posted by Cernz View Post
    should be intended, 4 battle Hoppers blocked my paladin with lifedrain on it (no crush) and he got +4+4 afterwards.
    The lifegain should be a single event for combat damage (no exceptions, currently.) This has been confirmed, although I am no longer sure where or when (possibly in Alans big bug thread.)
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png