Thread: Bug: interaction between The Mushwocky sacrifice mechanic and other cards/ effects.

Hero of Adamanth

Lightbulb Bug: interaction between The Mushwocky sacrifice mechanic and other cards/ effects.

Your Display Name: Osthall
    Bug Description: Shin'hare Eulogist not receiving +1/+1 buff when other Shin'hare are sacrificed to The Mushwocky
    Steps to Reproduce: Summon The Mushwocky with the Shin'hare Eulogist and at least one other Shin'hare in play - Sacrifice the other Shin'hare to The Mushwocky; the Mushwocky will receive a buff but not the Eulogist.
    Frequency: 100%
    Additional Information: This may apply to creatures other than the Eulogist, who has been working fine for me thus far. This is more likely to be a bug whereby troops sacrificed to The Mushwocky are not tagged as sacrificed and/or dying.

Interesting. Mushwocky *does* work with hop'hiro's sacrificed effect. Perhaps "sacrificed" isn't the same as "dies".
    -------
    "Surprise"

Sacrifice is the same as dies. I know this for fact (plenty of alpha experience.) This seems to be a bug, and it seems familiar.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Yeah, this is a bug we saw way back at the beginning of alpha, that they fixed. Looks like someone broke it again.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well