Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, uh...how's the AH coming along?

So, uh...how's the AH coming along?

Since you guys should be able to go about your business, maybe it'll lighten up things if you give us a small idea of how things are going with the AH. A right on track, or we hope to have it soon, or whatever.

So, uh...how's the AH coming along?

Coming up on a month since closed beta. Hoping for update too

We probably won't be getting any major updates until the legal matters with hasbro are closer to being figured out.

Maybe Cory can blog about it to take his mind off of everything else for a little while... hint hint.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Viziroth View Post
    We probably won't be getting any major updates until the legal matters with hasbro are closer to being figured out.
    What makes you say that? Legal matters will take a long time to get sorted. Laying off the development team for however many months and ceasing updates would damage the game more than the law suit itself probably would.

I'm good with all advancement stopping until this legal matter is settled. Let's give Crypto some space right now, as they have enough to worry about at this moment.

was the AH coming next or was it trading?

Quote Originally Posted by Werlix View Post
    What makes you say that? Legal matters will take a long time to get sorted. Laying off the development team for however many months and ceasing updates would damage the game more than the law suit itself probably would.
    An injunction means they must stop all production until the matter is resolved, be that in or out of court.

THAT SAID, the injunction shouldn't have gone into effect yet, so there should still be progress, but the second the legal matters start, unless CZE successfully appeals the injunction, it means production of the game has to grind to a halt.

Quote Originally Posted by An_Idiot View Post
    was the AH coming next or was it trading?
    Both were coming at the same time, last I heard.
    Last edited by halfwing; 05-19-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Keep Name: Slein
    Guild: Clan Blackblade
    I am a designer by heart, so expect me to shout out half baked ideas at a moments notice.

?

They don't get an injunction on HEX just because they asked for it. It has to be approved. Even if for some reason HEX doesn't create a counter statement there would be a chance it isn't approved.
    Last edited by Axle; 05-19-2014 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ertzi View Post
    I'm good with all advancement stopping until this legal matter is settled. Let's give Crypto some space right now, as they have enough to worry about at this moment.
    Wtf so you're good with game development stopping for perhaps the next year(s)