Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Te'talca bugs (Lifedrain not giving correct amount, transforming after death)

  1. #1

    Te'talca bugs (Lifedrain not giving correct amount, transforming after death)

    Sequence of events:

    I have Te'talca out, at 8 power (inspired with Ruby and Sword). I use Dimmid's charge ability to give her lifedrain, and then fight the AI's Claw of the Mountain God (5/4).

    Result:
    Both troops die (as expected)
    I gain 4 life (Incorrect, since Te'talca dealt 8 damage, I should have gained 8 life)
    Te'talca transforms in the graveyard (Unknown if intended)

  2. #2
    Lifedrain does not count overkill on troops. When I realized that was the case I immediately realized it to be a perfectly reasonable restriction on lifedrain.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by HecatesLover View Post
    Lifedrain does not count overkill on troops. When I realized that was the case I immediately realized it to be a perfectly reasonable restriction on lifedrain.
    Lifedrain does count overkill. It is meant to. This tetalca interaction is absolutely a bug.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

  4. #4
    It has to do with the fight I'm sure. Maybe fight only deals up to fatal damage?

    Also she shouldn't transform unless she survives.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
    Sequence of events:

    I have Te'talca out, at 8 power (inspired with Ruby and Sword). I use Dimmid's charge ability to give her lifedrain, and then fight the AI's Claw of the Mountain God (5/4).

    Result:
    Both troops die (as expected)
    I gain 4 life (Incorrect, since Te'talca dealt 8 damage, I should have gained 8 life)
    Te'talca transforms in the graveyard (Unknown if intended)
    Another bug, when battling other cards before she becomes the claric, it disregards swiftstrike, not sure on other special affects.

  6. #6
    Not using swift strike during a battle is not a bug. Swift strike happens in it's own special phase that doesn't exist in a battle.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    Lifedrain does count overkill. It is meant to. This tetalca interaction is absolutely a bug.
    It may be meant to but it's a terrible idea. It shouldn't drain more hp than is available to drain.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by durindana View Post
    It may be meant to but it's a terrible idea. It shouldn't drain more hp than is available to drain.
    I don't even look at it as them stealing HP, I see it as them taking the life essence and using that to heal. The power of the troop just dictates how well they use that essence - the more power, the more mileage.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

  9. #9
    4 instead of 8 healed = maybe a bug (not much official about the battle phrase)
    Transforming after dying is a bug that should be known for months (at least i reported it a while ago)
    Wishlist
    Timezone: GMT+1

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Eierdotter View Post
    4 instead of 8 healed = maybe a bug (not much official about the battle phrase)
    Transforming after dying is a bug that should be known for months (at least i reported it a while ago)
    No, lifedrain was confirmed months ago, near the start of alpha, so not gaining 8 from an 8 attack troop is a bug.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •