Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Bieniewicz View Post
    When you play one, you get +1 power. If you play the second that turn, it's +2 power and draw 1 card. If you play a third, +3 power and draw two cards., etc.
    Awesome, thank you.

I got this game as soon as I saw it on the shelves! Already a fan of DC Deck Building so this was a necessary edition to the collection. The Fan Art selected is A+++. You can tell someone spent the time to choose the best images in making this a gorgeous game. (No artist credits tho in the manual?) Loved that the Stage Card art is the actual stage background from the video game!!! And major props for taking the time to get the actual fighting move names in the Card Titles, that must not have been easy.

Questions/Comments:
    1) Hero Card - Hot Blooded Sumo (E. Honda)
    "+4 Power if you draw or have drawn one or more cards this turn. Otherwise, +2 power."
    Since I draw 5 new cards on each turn isn't this always going to amount to +4 power or am I reading it wrong?

2) When you defeat a Boss do you automatically gain the current Stage card as well, or is the only way to gain a Stage Card is by purchasing it?

3) If I use a card to Attack can I still use the Power value on the same card to purchase more in the lineup? I played it so that both Attack and Power could be used together in the same turn.
    Last edited by Justxc; 03-17-2015 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justxc View Post
    "+4 Power if you draw or have drawn one or more cards this turn. Otherwise, +2 power."
    Since I draw 5 new cards on each turn isn't this always going to amount to +4 power or am I reading it wrong?
    I'll preface this by saying I've not yet played the Street Fighter one.

BUT

In ALL deckbuilding games, drawing your hand of 5 cards is the final action of a turn, NOT the beginning action. So no, you did not draw any cards yet on your turn because you drew your 5 cards at the end of last turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Justxc View Post
    I got this game as soon as I saw it on the shelves! Already a fan of DC Deck Building so this was a necessary edition to the collection. The Fan Art selected is A+++. You can tell someone spent the time to choose the best images in making this a gorgeous game. (No artist credits tho in the manual?) Loved that the Stage Card art is the actual stage background from the video game!!! And major props for taking the time to get the actual fighting move names in the Card Titles, that must not have been easy.

Questions/Comments:

2) When you defeat a Boss do you automatically gain the current Stage card as well, or is the only way to gain a Stage Card is by purchasing it?

3) If I use a card to Attack can I still use the Power value on the same card to purchase more in the lineup? I played it so that both Attack and Power could be used together in the same turn.
    1. You drew your hand at the end of your previous turn.
    2. You beat the Stage and put it into your discard pile before you reveal the Boss.
    3. You get the Power and the Attack.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game