Thread: Question About 1 Year of Free Drafts

Question About 1 Year of Free Drafts

I have the code for the one year of free drafts but haven't redeemed it yet. I would like to wait till drafts are working to redeem it.

Can some one tell me the official stance on if the year of drafts is that they started at beta start, or start when you redeem it? Also, if they don't start till we redeem them; is there an expiration date?

If this hasn't been answered yet can some one from crypto please tell us?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by malloc31 View Post
    I have the code for the one year of free drafts but haven't redeemed it yet. I would like to wait till drafts are working to redeem it.

Can some one tell me the official stance on if the year of drafts is that they started at beta start, or start when you redeem it? Also, if they don't start till we redeem them; is there an expiration date?

If this hasn't been answered yet can some one from crypto please tell us?

Thanks
    They start on redemption. No exact date on expiry, but we were told launch at one point. Or launch-ish, at least. I don't think the codes will expire during open beta at least.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Determined Zombie
    Let's hope not, I don't want to redeem any codes till at least the auction house is up and running.
    ------------------------Place holder-----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by panzer View Post
    Let's hope not, I don't want to redeem any codes till at least the auction house is up and running.
    Auction house will be in very, very soon, long before any codes will expire.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png