Thread: Are They Still Offering Refunds?

Determined Zombie

Are They Still Offering Refunds?

I am sure I am going to catch a lot of hate for this but....

I skipped the Alpha as I didn't want to play a broken game that might ruin my future game experience and lack of time. I booted up the Beta for the first time and didn't really like what I played. The pass priority is insane and the MtG style game play seems antiquated compared to faster paced games like Hearthstone. I know this is still beta hence I didn't mention the poor UI.

So is there anyway to get a refund? I remember early on before the Alpha that CZE were issuing refunds on request but I assumed that was for the postponed beta. I have a Dungeon Crawler Kickstarter that I would like a get a refund on as this is not the game I imagined it would be when I pledged. I would hope that eliminating the bigger pledges would be in CZE's best interest as there will be fewer massive number of packs and rare cards flying around. I suppose with the number of backers it doesn't really make a difference though. I also suppose selling my account is off the table as I read it was against the ToS.
    ------------------------Place holder-----------------------------

Nope, refunds stopped April 1st. Consider waiting until open beta or release and giving it another shot.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Well you could always try to be naughty elsewhere.

I wouldn't call the mechanics antiquated. it's the cost of an interactive game vs 'I go, you go'. There's nothing wrong with either mechanic, just different.

Returning money for electronic objects is typically never in a company's best interest unless it will eliminate a massive PR/userbase backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by BKCshah View Post
    I wouldn't call the mechanics antiquated. it's the cost of an interactive game vs 'I go, you go'. There's nothing wrong with either mechanic, just different.
    It's really just about what you prefer. Hearthstone got boring for me after about a week especially because there is no pass priority. Acting and reacting is key for me, just watching my opponent play without being able to do anything about it is just not interesting or fun to me.

Anyway, selling your pledge is against the ToS and they stopped refunding at April 1st so there isn't much you can do about it although I guess there'd be quite some people willing to buy your Dungeon Crawler pledge. Still I can fully understand why CZE doesn't want that to happen.

Hero of Adamanth
    The big question is of course: have you, or have you not already redeemed the code for your backer rewards?

If not, then it'll be much easier to transfer your rewards to another person. Not to sell them, as Khazrakh points out, but transfer. And if said person would think you're an excellent dude and because of that send you $150, then so be it.

See also

Quote Originally Posted by Makizushi View Post
    The big question is of course: have you, or have you not already redeemed the code for your backer rewards?

If not, then it'll be much easier to transfer your rewards to another person. Not to sell them, as Khazrakh points out, but transfer. And if said person would think you're an excellent dude and because of that send you $150, then so be it.

See also
    That's walking a very fine line. If something goes wrong, you have no recourse.

Considering the question has been answered, this thread will be closed.