Card Wars think tank/Theory crafting thread?

I was interested if anyone would like to share thoughts on establishing a competitive Card Wars scene. Just message here and perhaps we can swap some ideas.

Love the idea. Would like to see some more interested in this to grow into a small community. Just posting to show some support for the game. =)

if you guys want to throw me a friend request -

https://www.facebook.com/gareth.shaw.92 and just mention its about card wars, i would love to also as i have previous experience with a few card games in the past and would love to hear your thoughts on the subject

Glad to hear people have interest. Currently, I play almost ever major card game available, with the exception of Weiss Schwarz (if you can consider that major). I just want to see a community build within the game, and I would absolutely love to see Cryptozoic be proactive with the game, and not look at it as a gimmick.

In short, let's see some tournaments pop up. I know for a fact that my local shop would be able to accommodate a mid-scale tournament, provided they can get the supplies, which so far have been elusive. I've had my trial decks pre-ordered through them for about a month now, without so much as a possible date about when they will receive them.

I'm 100% certain I can talk them into getting at least a few boxes, because they WILL sell. Just from the boxes I purchased online, I've already got many people interested.

unfortunatly for me sourcing the boosters atm is proving to be overally expensive