Thread: Spiritwalker buffing from the grave

Determined Zombie

Spiritwalker buffing from the grave

Hi,

I've been toying with Mystic Spiritwalker, and in the last game his buff persisted long after it should've. I used him to buff an adamanthium scriviner and the dmg negating shield persisted the rest of the game. My opponent noticed it first, and we tested it. The Mystic Spiritwalker had been dead for some time, so the first survival didn't surprise me, but the two subsequent ones without reapplying the buff did.

This probably needs some testing, but was a definite problem in that game.
    -Odjn
    Whoa Collector Time!

The Transcended
    This was reported before. Seems it's not fixed yet. If I remember right, the bug happens regardless of whether the SW is still in play or not.

Determined Zombie
    Ah,

Well, as long as it's a known issue. And your understanding is consistent to what happened in the game I just played.
    Whoa Collector Time!

I had this same issue occur. Specifically, the Mystic Spiritwalker targeted a Shield Trainer for it's ability. In response to that, my opponent Murdered the Spiritwalker. The first damage prevention shield on the Trainer was expected, but the buff persisted through the rest of the game.

Also there doesn't seem to be any sort of visual indicator, or card text for the Spiritwalker's buff, which is somewhat annoying.

I just want to point out that it makes no difference whatsoever where the spiritwalker is, the buff is permanent. I drafted one (and I absolutely refused to use the exploit) but while using the card I noticed that even a freshly buffed 1/1 flight troop refused to die to two burns at once, and the spritwalker was still in play.

To anyone using it, don't be a dick about it - when that troop is officially meant to be legal for taking damage, and it should die from that damage, just stop using it to attack and block.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png