Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Features & Milestones List

Hi folks, is there any news on when the next PVE Dungeon(s) will be implemented? PVP bores the hell out of me and I melted down the Frostring Arena almost a hundred times...

Cheers
    Six

No one knows not even HexEnt. It's next match patch. I think its unrealistic to expect anything before November.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    The color-coding is wrong on at least these 2. No commitments (or Orange discussion) on either of these.
    Thank you very much for checking the list. Not many people do.

I am 100% certain Cory mentioned PaRB on a stream as a desired feature back in 2013. I am maybe 60% certain that he said he'd like a way for people to build decks with cards they don't own and then buy them directly from the card manager through an AH linkage; the intent was not proxies for actually playing with, just a way to plan your card buying easier. It would also help maintain deck integrity when you sell off a card that was in a deck; you'd then have a way to know what card went missing when you load up the deck.

Either or both of those could have been abandoned at this point, but they never comment.

The Transcended
    Added Hard Modes to the bottom of the list (with links).

I am concerned about how difficult things will be... The AI needs work and I felt like the Frost Ring was too easy mostly because we are starting out already "geared up". How will they retain intrigue and challenge for people who already have all the cards? Sounds like they are at least thinking about it.

I felt like I skipped all the way to the end of the game kind of by already having all the cards. Like being auto level 80 in WOW or whatever equivalent. Maybe auto-level 75.

High Tomb Lord
    Huh all the cards?
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    Huh all the cards?
    You don't need all the cards for his point to be valid. You just need enough of the good ones. How much PVE content has a player completely trivialized by having access to a Tits deck, or full-on Slaughtergear's, when new players with only the Starter Trials to their names will begin on the same content?

High Tomb Lord
    Um.... You lost me... Rephrase that a bit more er bluntly?
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    Um.... You lost me... Rephrase that a bit more er bluntly?
    Longtime players with a huge pile of cards or high-end decks may find a lot of upcoming PVE content to be boringly easy, or new players may find it frustratingly hard?

High Tomb Lord
    I donna I hope it's fun for both players. Frankly I only got 1600 cards so I don't have a lot of high end cards. (yes I know my being on since set 1 I should have 50k cards and be really good at arena I'm not.. either of these things.) hopefully I'll have fun and it's not as difficult... Arena be easier with Hograth randomly popping in and buffing foe to high hell.
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!