Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Features & Milestones List

Devoted Emissary
    just thought about something (i haven't checked if it's in the list)
    what about putting some notes for the players in the friend list (ex: trader, play tester, raid companion, rock league player, etc.) my list is rather small but i dont remember why most of my "firends" are friends
    king tier backer, catalan and european

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavon View Post
    why wouldn't we want more races (beyond the main eight) and more classes (beyond the main six), and adding them as a something that is unlocked in some way adds playability. Like for example, the squirrels vs dinos dungeon, might have a special branch with extra hard fights that lets you unlock the Squirrel race. Or that Shin'hare dojo in the lake; once you beat it with all eight races and all six classes it could unlock the Ninja class. Stuff like that.
    I'm not arguing about having more or less races. I suppose more is always better in some sense. Your ideas above are interesting as a delivery method, but I think the underlying "feature" is "more classes, more races". I'll add it.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalonia View Post
    what about putting some notes for the players in the friend list (ex: trader, play tester, raid companion, rock league player, etc.) my list is rather small but i dont remember why most of my "firends" are friends
    Sounds good.

Runt of the Litter

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Catalonia View Post
    I totally agree on this! Very nice...

The Transcended
    Added:[*]Download/Upload Deck Lists in Text Format (link)

And this one is implemented, but I don't remember when it was:[*]In-Draft Tooltip (link)

Anyone have a link?

The Transcended
    Patch notes for today, no new features, but lots of Quality of Life additions and bug fixes.

UPDATE – 04/07/16
    GENERAL
    You can now save multiple decks to a single campaign character
    Account registration has been added to the login screen
    Tournament Rules tab has been updated
    Escape now brings up the options menu on the login screen
    UI for creating an account name has been updated
    Added buttons above the news feed that link to the HEX Facebook, Twitch, Twitter and YouTube
    “Play” button has been renamed to “Battlegrounds”
    The Tutorial and Practice Versus AI have been moved under the “Battlegrounds”
    You can now leave the tutorial via the options menu
    You can now play Practice matches with a deck that has PvE banned cards
    Tool tips on the landing page have been updated
    Card Manager now has its own button on the landing page
    Card Manager UI has been updated
    Selected champions in your deck now display the champions health
    Socket UI can now be closed with the cancel button
    Zoom in can now be closed with the cancel button
    Sleeves in game are now localized
    Draft UI has been updated and the timer has moved to the bottom of the screen
    Spiderling Egg visual effect no longer clips when played
    Cards in hand no longer cover the resource tray
    Attack phase board effects no longer interfere with the chain
    Troops animations no longer reset before being destroyed by combat
    Deck stats now appear immediately when entering the non-campaign card manager
    Guild and Location tabs in chat have been temporarily removed
    An icon has been added to display total number of friends online
    Tool tips have been added to zoomed in cards that explain the anatomy of the card
    There is a new animation highlighting your resource count when you play a resource
    Activated animations now highlight rather than shake
    Activated abilities text now scales correctly with the activate button
    Activated abilities on cards now correctly indicate when you are able to use it
    New animation added for cards going to the void
    Cards that grant keywords to cards through an effect now display tooltips for those keywords
    The art for shards chosen by dual shards now display correctly
    The store button on the navigation HUD is now animated
    The store UI has been updated
    An in-game browser will now launch when you purchase Platinum
    Shards of Fate booster pack image has been updated in the store
    The Auction House will now display the most recently created auctions when entering it
    Not enough currency message has been updated
    Wheels of fate reminder text has been updated
    Chest opening experience has been updated
    System mail will now describe the rarity and type of chests bought and sold from the auction house
    The ability to disable the combat damage shake effect has been added to the options menu under Battle
    Convocation packs now appear correctly in pack opening UI
    Updated player hints throughout the game
    You can now sort by “Unique” in Card Manager
    CAMPAIGN
    Creating a Champion will now immediately start that characters Campaign
    Difficulty of early encounters has been decreased
    Leaving campaign now returns you to the landing page
    Leaving champion creation now returns you to the landing page
    New tool tips have been created for factions for the character creation screen
    A legend has been added to clarify various campaign location states
    Rendering for the castle battle board has been optimized
    Cards now indicate which of your campaign character’s decks they are locked to
    The Male Dwarf Mage champion art has been upgraded
    Talent Tree icon beside your champion portrait will now indicate available talent points
    The Gnomes Come Home quest flag has been added to allow players to change the number of gnomes carried
    Your first mulligan during each Frost Ring encounter is now free
    Cloud Queen, Cloud King, and Storm of the Century are now correctly marked as promo cards
    The Underworld event “Aid from the Coalition” now correctly works for Shin’hare while in Smoldering Dead
    Chronic Madness no longer improperly triggers Rotting Knight’s champion ability
    Enemy champions in Tranquil Dream no longer incorrectly randomly create shard cards
    Rain of Meteors now reads “Deal X damage to target opposing troop. Put all troops from the top X cards of that troop’s controller’s deck into their crypt.”
    Dream Spider now reads “When this deals damage to a champion, look at the top card of that champion’s deck. You may put the revealed card into their crypt.”
    Dream Galoshes now reads: “Your Dream Spiders have, “[BLOOD]: Discard this→ Look at the top card of target opposing champion’s deck. You may bury the revealed card. Unblockable When a Spider you control deals damage to a champion, look at the top card of that champion’s deck. You may bury the revealed card.”
    Eagle Feathered Gloves now reads: “Your Dream Eagles have, “[SAPPHIRE] [SAPPHIRE]: Discard this → Look at the top four cards of your deck. Put one of them into your hand. Put the remaining cards into your deck.””
    Dream Cap now reads: “Your Dream Skarns have, “[RUBY]: Discard this → create a random ruby action with cost 1 and put it into your hand.””
    Turtle Shell Bulwark: “Your Dream Turtles have, “[DIAMOND]: Discard this → Troops you control get +2 [DEF] this turn.””
    Bear Idol now reads: “Your Dream Bears have, “[WILD]: Discard this → Gain 5 health.””
    Dream Staff now reads: “Your Enter the Dreams have, “[WILD] [WILD] [WILD]: Discard this → put all troops with Dream in their name from your crypt into play.””
    Jewel of the Exarch now reads: “When an Orc enters an opposing crypt from a deck, transform it into an Incubation Slave and put it into play under your control.”
    Cursed Ink of Yazukan now reads: “Your Blasphemous Horrors have, “If this would deal damage to an opposing champion, bury the top card of that champion’s deck for each damage that would be dealt instead.””
    Cloaked Figure now reads: “BASIC [BLOOD]: 2 → Create three random toxins and put them into target opposing champion’s deck. At the start of your turn, put all non-Toxins from the top three cards of each opposing champion’s deck into their crypt.”
    Mimic modified by Mimicking Moccasins now works correctly when played additional times
    The AI now blocks correctly if it must block
    The AI no longer incorrectly activates cards for 0 cost, looking at you Soul Marble
    GAMEPLAY
    A message now appears when it is your turn
    Indefinite modifiers no longer get applied when copied
    Copies now respect turn modifiers that the card copied had
    Cards that gain “Prevent the next damage that would be dealt to this” now display a tooltip for the damage shield
    Unique troops now have a tag for troops of the same name, such that cards like The Triumvirate will share Uniqueness with Lord Benjamin, Lord Adam, and Lord Alexander
    F10, and F1 will now correctly notify you when it is turned off and on in chat again
    F4 can now be toggled off to deselect all attacking troops
    Mistlord’s ability will no longer trigger from being voided without activating it’s effect
    Infernal Professor can now correctly be played when you do not have any non-shard cards left in your deck
    Copies of escalation cards now properly escalate other escalation cards
    Keywords inspired by Azurefate Sorceress are now correctly removed from reversion effects
    Enlightened Seeker’s Hyperlink now correctly links to The Transcended
    Ascetic Aspirant now correctly hyperlinks to Enlightened Seeker
    Zombie Plague now reads: At the start of your turn, reveal three random cards from opposing champion’s deck. Revealed troops get -1[ATK]/-1[DEF]. Void revealed troops with [DEF] 0 or less. Create a Zombie for each troop voided this way and put them into play.
    Chronic Madness now reads “Bury the top 4 cards of target champion’s deck. Put this into your deck, then add 4 to the bold number of all your Chronic Madnesses in all zones.”
    Ragefire now reads “Deal 2 damage to target champion or troop. Put this into your deck, then add 2 to the bold number of all your Ragefires in all zones.”
    Relentless Corruption now reads “Put the top 1 card of target opposing champion’s deck into your hand. The threshold of those cards all become [BLOOD]. Put this into your deck, then add 1 to the bold number of all your Relentless Corruptions in all zones.”
    Eternal Youth now reads “Gain 4 health. Put this into your deck, then add 4 to the bold number of all your Eternal Youths in all zones.”
    Crash of Beasts “Create 1 Rhinoceros and put it into play. Put this into your deck, then add 1 to the bold number of all your Crash of Beasts in all zones.”
    Uruunaz now reads “When Uruunaz enters play, you may put target troop from an opposing crypt into play under your control. When Uruunaz deals damage to an opposing champion, you may put target troop from an opposing crypt into play under your control.”
    Fifth Book of D’harsis now reads “At the start of each opposing champion’s turn, if that champion has twenty or more cards in their crypt, this deals 1 damage to them. BASIC 1Shot: 3 → Search target opposing champion’s deck for up to three cards and put them into their crypt.”
    Psychic Torment now reads “When an opposing champion is dealt damage, bury the top card of their deck for each damage dealt.”
    Psionic Acolyte now reads “Shift [(1)]: [ACT] [ARROWR] Bury cards from the top of target champion’s deck equal to this troop’s [ATK].
    Mortar Strike now reads “Deal 3 damage to target opposing troop. Put all troops from the top three cards of that troop’s controller’s deck into their crypt.”
    Bramble Creeper now reads: “Other Plants you control have +1[ATK]/+1[DEF] and Skyguard.”

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    Patch notes for today, no new features, but lots of Quality of Life additions and bug fixes.
    New Kickstarter cards added, though - Chest O'Hex, Lady Cassandra, Spectral Assassin, The Crowd Roars! and Slithering Marauder. No Oak or equips for them yet, but they seem to be in client.

Quote Originally Posted by Showsni View Post
    New Kickstarter cards added, though - Chest O'Hex, Lady Cassandra, Spectral Assassin, The Crowd Roars! and Slithering Marauder. No Oak or equips for them yet, but they seem to be in client.
    Also Wrath of Zakiir and Moment of Glory.

Tweet:
    "Some Kickstarter promo cards are now in players' hands, and we're examining if the equipment and the Spectral Oak card are also ready to go."
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsa View Post
    we're examining if the equipment and the Spectral Oak card are also ready to go."
    Squeeeeeeeeee!