Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Features & Milestones List

Quote Originally Posted by Patrigan View Post
    Depends how you look at it. We know they're all in and finished. They're currently not opened to the public to keep the people together in the same queues (otherwise waiting times would be too long)
    Actually according to this post by Cory, they're currently not opened to the public because there is a bug with the pairings.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Ju66ernaut View Post
    Didn't we get the digital art book as a PDF with our KS redemption codes?
    Good catch. Updated.
    Last edited by Yoss; 05-11-2014 at 09:04 PM.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexgo View Post
    Isn't ignore list allready in the game?
    Better question, does it actually do anything? I know the buttons have been there a while. Do they work? If so, I'll color it in.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    We should probably have an entry called something like "quality of life UI upgrades" that includes better priority pass controls (like the keyboard shortcuts MTGO has), card-level pass priority options (right click menu, choose always pass priority on this card), an attack with everything button, support for making command loops to save time, and so forth.
    There's item 15 called "UI Polished and Finalized". Does that count? Or do I need a separate entry?

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    Actually according to this post by Cory, they're currently not opened to the public because there is a bug with the pairings.
    Right there's that too. My comment was more about something that HexRex (I think) mentioned ingame regardign 8-4 and non-swiss sealed (which he also mentioned).
    The Gamepedia Hex Wiki is always looking for more editors.
    Just go to any page you want to edit and press edit! If it's missing then you can add it.
    Check the Help Section to get started!
    (Optionally, you can make an account, but that's not even required!)

Hero of Adamanth
    Do you think the KS rewards should be split out? As it doesn't seem their all coming at once.

Also just checking, when you say currency exchange, do you mean purchasing platinum in-game?
    Idus - Keep Name: Mythopoeia
    The Unnamed Council - Inner Circle Member
    http://unnamed-council.com

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    There's item 15 called "UI Polished and Finalized". Does that count? Or do I need a separate entry?
    I'd put it seperate, especially since it should be coming soon: https://twitter.com/shade69003/statu...14681468542976

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Idus View Post
    Do you think the KS rewards should be split out? As it doesn't seem their all coming at once.
    Which ones did you have in mind? SLG, VIP, and mercenaries are already on the list.

Also just checking, when you say currency exchange, do you mean purchasing platinum in-game?
    I mean what's in the link. In short, it's player-to-player, on-AH, direct currency trading. Like being able to list 100 Plat for sale with a price tag of X Gold, where X is just whatever the market will bear.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by the_artic_one View Post
    I'd put it seperate, especially since it should be coming soon: https://twitter.com/shade69003/statu...14681468542976
    I'm trying not to "micro-status" things or the list will get unwieldy. I admit it's not a black and white distinction between what's a "major" feature and what's a "minor" upgrade. This one seems in the gray area, but maybe more "minor" than "major".

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    Which ones did you have in mind? SLG, VIP, and mercenaries are already on the list.
    I was thinking like :-
    Dragon Starter Deck
    Additional Game Boards
    PvE exclusive cards & equipment (which is a sub-list of its own)
    2 pieces of legendary equipment (king+)
    1 of each crafting material (king+)
    20 pieces of equipment (DC)
    30 extra boosters(GM)
    Raid leader card (RL)
    DC/RL/GM in-game perks
    Collector perks
    Pro player perks
    Pro player tournament
    AIDA
    Playback support
    Motion Comics intro sequence
    Codex Cryptozoia

Plus there's a couple above GK that are a bit nebulous (such as vanity cards)
    Last edited by Idus; 05-12-2014 at 02:50 PM.
    Idus - Keep Name: Mythopoeia
    The Unnamed Council - Inner Circle Member
    http://unnamed-council.com