Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chest rolling 3x red symbol

Chest rolling 3x red symbol

Hi

Awesome that drafts are up.. i got amazing picks and won the first tourney i played

So i wnet to roll my chests and this happened:
    I got a roll of 3x red symbol on a common chest and got a message something like: kishmet fate does not exist, no reward at the moment...
    Does that mean the chest is flagged for getting upgraded later or does it mean nothing is won at all?

/Skarild

what symbols were they? Each set of symbols do something in particular, and getting a different color can change the reward to a better version (red icons) or award you extra gold (gold icons) - but we would need to know what the symbols were that you got to know what should have happened.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

I also had a spin of 3 mismatched red symbols for an upgrade to my reward of nothing at all. Feels a bit cruel to me that that can happen.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by LLCoolDave View Post
    I also had a spin of 3 mismatched red symbols for an upgrade to my reward of nothing at all. Feels a bit cruel to me that that can happen.
    Standard practice for slot machines. "I almost won!"

Yeah, pretty much. Upgraded nothing is still nothing.
    --ossuary

3 different red icons is a failed outcome. We are going to make the description in the UI better and also actually remove that as a possible display outcome for a failed spin in the future patch.

okay so it was supposed to happen that way... thx for the answer chark

Chark (or someone), at some point could we please get some clarification on what the upgraded version of each prize is? It's hard to know if we're getting the right reward since it doesn't tell you anywhere what the upgraded version is supposed to be.

For example, I had no idea that getting a red upgrade on a PVE equipment spin (and presumably several others as well) meant you no longer got a paid spin - the booster apparently replaces the paid spin part of the prize? I only found out because someone mentioned a CZE employee said so in chat.
    --ossuary

Yeah I had spin that would let me spin again but since the symbols were all red I couldn't spin.

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    Chark (or someone), at some point could we please get some clarification on what the upgraded version of each prize is? It's hard to know if we're getting the right reward since it doesn't tell you anywhere what the upgraded version is supposed to be.

For example, I had no idea that getting a red upgrade on a PVE equipment spin (and presumably several others as well) meant you no longer got a paid spin - the booster apparently replaces the paid spin part of the prize? I only found out because someone mentioned a CZE employee said so in chat.
    I reported this bug already here:
    http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=35466

You get no "paid spin" if all your 3 symbols are red or yellow.