Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When was Pro Player Sold Out

I'd just like to remind everyone that I am the snipefather, and everyone who sniped a GK/PP using my information owes me a lotus garden. =P
    Last edited by Gwaer; 05-09-2014 at 12:41 PM.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    I'd just like to remind everyone that I am the snipefather, and everyone who sniped a GK using my information owes me a lotus garden. =P
    I do recall you handing out information last year, Gwaer. Props to you!
    x1 Dragon Lord & x3 Grand King Supporter.

It was unfair that those of us that were more tech savvy were getting all the tiers that opened. I just leveled the playing field.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    Actually if you look at the kicktraq for hextcg it still one of the strangest KS to ever happen.
    Definitely didn't follow the usual KS pattern!

But I guess, on reflection, it's not surprising. The goal was reached so early (three days in?) and the rest of the period was basically a wild pre-order sale, with numerous people repeatedly upping their backing to get more and more sweet loot. Especially as more and more stuff was added to the bundles by the stretch goals all including just straight-up free stuff, as well as actual project goals.

I did read your method Gwaer, way back when. But was lucky enough to get my tier using the F5 senior citizen method.

i was lucky enough to snipe a pro tier at the end of the KS (or maybe 1 day before the end). the KS really became a very big thing and the milestone bonus made every tier very appealing to everyone