Thread: Tourney Bugs

Tourney Bugs

I was playing in a draft tourney when my opponent stopped responding. . and chat stopped doing anything. . .then when i clicked the report bugged game it took me out. and none of the current pairings were loading, nor was there any records of wins and losses. . .

Yeah, this happens to me almost every game, although it usually comes back after 30 sec to one minute.

Tried again, again on the second round of draft, bugged out and i waited 10 minutes. . .nothing, nada, zip, this time my opponent did not even start the game. (i think it is me though, because every time I need to completely exit hex and re launch it to be able to play again. . .still. . I am sad cuz i think I had a chance at winning with my decks (-_-)

so. . .the issue is getting worse.

First Draft: won game one, middle of game two the system stopped responding.
    Second Draft: Won game one, Start of game two stopped responding
    Third Draft: three turns into game one game stops responding. . .

Conclusion? Draft is unplayable for me and I regret using up my draft tickets. . .

Also, the cherry that tops this off is that I got a message that the person in Draft #1 who i was completely demolishing won it. . .

Open support tickets - you should be refunded each draft ticket.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png