Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Promo

We are trying to make the promo cards available to our international fans as well as those who missed out on first print-runs. Any available promos left over will be sent to BGG store. Please note that the promos will be available a few months after release of the game, should there be available promos.

I see Martian Man-Hunter is available, but what about Felix Faust? I'd really like to get him by have been having a really hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote81 View Post
    I see Martian Man-Hunter is available, but what about Felix Faust? I'd really like to get him by have been having a really hard time.
    Felix Faust was an Organized Play reward/Prize card, so quantities were essentially limited to those OP events. We sometimes find a few which then make it to the next convention Cryptozoic has a booth at, but that's about it.
    Michael Bieniewicz-Valada
    CZE Game Tester, CS

Hence why they sell for way too much on eBay from stores that ordered a bunch of organized play kits just so they could auction the cards instead of giving them away.

It's gonna suck having to pay too much again for the gotham promo. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by DimeDrl View Post
    Hence why they sell for way too much on eBay from stores that ordered a bunch of organized play kits just so they could auction the cards instead of giving them away.

It's gonna suck having to pay too much again for the gotham promo. ;_;
    Agreed. Hopefully there will be another way to get the promo.

BGG only has Martian Manhunter, will Starfire be added at any point?

We sent a small batch... All we had left, and they sold out quickly.
    We are printing more now, so they be back in stock there eventually.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Hello, any news about the Starfire promo card? And the Street Fighter's Blanka cards?
    Thanks

Felix and Starfire appeared on the Geekstore for a short while last month but they seem to have sold out quick.

Felix is up again! I doubt it'll last long.

I had to buy two to meet the 5 dollar minimum order, so it you don't get one but can trade me another promo, let me know. I have none of them.