Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: [Community Sponsored] Beta Keys - Request Here

Hey guys if anyone has an extra beta key that they could spare ill like to get my brother into the game

Master Theorycrafter
    Ok my stream has finished and we had 2 lucky winners.

ShadowIronblood, I'm making no promises but hopefully I'll have 1 more key to giveaway in my next stream. That won't be for a couple days though so hopefully you can get your brother a key in the meantime.

hoping to get a beta key please

hello there i recently read about the 500 beta keys that were given out. could any one donate a beta code please? i would like to try this game instead of watching youtube matches...

Last edited by Kaltoric; 05-21-2014 at 08:57 PM.

Apologies in advance but to curb the constant creation of people asking for keys and hoping for sponsors, let's try to consolidate it to a single thread.

Thanks.

Hi, have someone a Beta-Key for me.I found the Game three Weeks ago,and it looks realy interesting,i like MMORPG and TCG and that in one Game thats Great.But i have no Beta-Key,no luck by the Giveway.If someone have a Extra-Key for me,Thanks in advance.

@Avagantamos PM'ed you a key

Hello. I'd love to try the game. If anyone has a key to give that would be awesome. Thanks in advance

Hi everyone. sry for my english. I found this game month ago and since then im trying to get a beta key. If someone could give me one ill be very happy.
    From Ukraine with love)