Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread: [Community Sponsored] Beta Keys - Request Here

Quote Originally Posted by frost2oo6 View Post
    oh nice are you sure you don't mind? if not its okie I understand but if so there here are some questions ^_^ 1.whats proving grounds none of the vids I found said any thing about that. 2. what's the different in the champion for example I think I want to be a elf or a coyotle maybe even a Vennen but idk what the true different are like if I pick a elf do I get more elf cards or? also whats up with the classes? is the class you pick going to pick your champion power or? I normally like Cleric Mages and Warlocks. how will picking one of these classes effect my game play or deck building.?
    1.) Proving grounds is 1 vs 1 player vs player...but you can also play the AI in 1v1...keep in mind even though the AI is recently updated it still isn't the final version of AI which will make better plays. Currently you can challenge specific players in it (which the last I checked they will later remove) or you can choose random player. This they choose a random player for you that is looking for a player. After so many times within a certain period of time you won't be able to play that same player again in Proving Grounds random...also later if they add rankings to Proving Grounds they will go closest to your rating and gradually further apart from your rating (both higher and lower) to get you a match.

2.) The PvP champions which you use for Proving Grounds and tournaments already have their set races and Hero abilities. The hero abilities you can use whenever you have enough charges (which is mainly by putting resources in play) The hero abilities happen at Basic speed.

If you mena the PvE champions then we don't know too much about them. We know that they will have different abilities in dungeons based on the dungeons (which you pick the further along you are in the dungeons) and a little bit past that, but not much more than that.

Also most of the things like Races and Classes that we do know is based off of Lore. Which can help give us an idea of what the combinations can do. Some of the Lore you can find on the main page of Hex. Others through the forums or on the Facebook page...or from the digital copy of the Art book Kickstarters received.
    Last edited by YourOpponent; 10-26-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YourOpponent View Post
    1.) Proving grounds is 1 vs 1 player vs player...but you can also play the AI in 1v1...keep in mind even though the AI is recently updated it still isn't the final version of AI which will make better plays. Currently you can challenge specific players in it (which the last I checked they will later remove) or you can choose random player. This they choose a random player for you that is looking for a player. After so many times within a certain period of time you won't be able to play that same player again in Proving Grounds random...also later if they add rankings to Proving Grounds they will go closest to your rating and gradually further apart from your rating (both higher and lower) to get you a match.

2.) The PvP champions which you use for Proving Grounds and tournaments already have their set races and Hero abilities. The hero abilities you can use whenever you have enough charges (which is mainly by putting resources in play) The hero abilities happen at Basic speed.

If you mena the PvE champions then we don't know too much about them. We know that they will have different abilities in dungeons based on the dungeons (which you pick the further along you are in the dungeons) and a little bit past that, but not much more than that.
    oh I see thanks ^_^ so the pve and the pvp will be a little different? rankings sound fun ^_^ a little sad that you cant do every thing you can do in pve in pvp but I haven't played yet so idk the way it sounds makes it more balanced I think but again idk haven't played the game yet

High Tomb Lord
    PVE means Player VS Environment PVP is Player VS Player PVE naturally be drastically different then PVP most of the time there are spells/cards in this case that can only apply in pvp and some that only work in PVP. PVE here will be a single campaign with multiplayer boss fights and dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    PVE means Player VS Environment PVP is Player VS Player PVE naturally be drastically different then PVP most of the time there are spells/cards in this case that can only apply in pvp and some that only work in PVP. PVE here will be a single campaign with multiplayer boss fights and dungeons.
    yeah I was more referring to the hero abilities and set races in the pvp but like I said I haven't played the game yet XD but maybe they did this to balance the pvp

oh nice are you sure you don't mind? if not its okie I understand but if so there here are some questions ^_^ 1.whats proving grounds none of the vids I found said any thing about that. 2. what's the different in the champion for example I think I want to be a elf or a coyotle maybe even a Vennen but idk what the true different are like if I pick a elf do I get more elf cards or? also whats up with the classes? is the class you pick going to pick your champion power or? I normally like Cleric Mages and Warlocks. how will picking one of these classes effect my game play or deck building.?
    YourOpponent has mostly covered this, but since I offered...

1) Proving grounds is where you can challenge the AI, players (who could be friends or strangers) and use the queue. Matchmaking foes take your wins and losses into account and tries to match you properly, but its currently not very active, so you mostly get whoever is queuing, for better or worse.

2) Each PvP champion has a unique ability, with a wide variety of styles. For example, the Sapphire champions are;
    3 charges: Create a worker bot.
    2 charges: mill 2 cards.
    5 charges: draw a card.
    4 charges: give a troop permanent flight.

These are somewhat tied to race - the flight champ is coyotle, and seems to be more nature themed, but the worker bot champ is a dwarf, working with robots. So its all about the mixture of shard and race, with a wide selection of themes - lots of choice.

As for PvE champions - we have no idea if race will have any impact on the abilities they will get, and the levelling systems aren't quite like what was originally described back in the kickstarter. But everything is looking very interesting, and hopefully we will get a full overview soon.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    YourOpponent has mostly covered this, but since I offered...

1) Proving grounds is where you can challenge the AI, players (who could be friends or strangers) and use the queue. Matchmaking foes take your wins and losses into account and tries to match you properly, but its currently not very active, so you mostly get whoever is queuing, for better or worse.

2) Each PvP champion has a unique ability, with a wide variety of styles. For example, the Sapphire champions are;
    3 charges: Create a worker bot.
    2 charges: mill 2 cards.
    5 charges: draw a card.
    4 charges: give a troop permanent flight.

These are somewhat tied to race - the flight champ is coyotle, and seems to be more nature themed, but the worker bot champ is a dwarf, working with robots. So its all about the mixture of shard and race, with a wide selection of themes - lots of choice.

As for PvE champions - we have no idea if race will have any impact on the abilities they will get, and the levelling systems aren't quite like what was originally described back in the kickstarter. But everything is looking very interesting, and hopefully we will get a full overview soon.
    okie thanks ^_^ I got in to the beta add me if you like maybe we can play some time Sasori is my in game name ^_^

:O! would like to say thanks too who ever let me in the beta!!! just played a bunch I loved it going to play again tomorrow ^_^ thanks so much!

okie thanks ^_^ I got in to the beta add me if you like maybe we can play some time Sasori is my in game name ^_^
    Will do.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

If anyone has a spare key I would very much like one, from all the reading I've been doing this game seems like a lot of fun with all the combinations thanks to the sockets adding a lot of variety. and all the people that I know who have played it have also said its great. So if someones got a spare key would love to join in on this game!

High Tomb Lord
    I wouldn't mind a key but in all honesty I can wait but an extra beta key be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png