Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entrath Location Preview!

Entrath Location Preview!

We have two preview videos for players this week. First, our artists and sound engineer have been working on the city locations as we’ve worked on PVE. You can see the great improvements we’ve made since we first previewed Puddock in the video below, as well as what we’ve done with Satyr’s Roost. Second, we have our first four Ardent locations! Check out Adamanth, Xamahuac, Aryndel Palace, and the Thunderfield.

https://hextcg.com/entrath-location-preview/

Lookin' good!

Cannot WAIT to get my hands on some PvE.

This is nice but I'm really waiting on a preview that shows how you interact with these environments.

Right now the only impression I'm getting from these previews is that when you enter an area you stand in the center of it and rotate until you find whatever objective you're looking for.

Anyway, looking forward to... pretty much everything in this game actually.

Keep up the good work.

Really liked the Orc and elves . Aztec/Myan/Incan Orcs sounds pretty cool

So.. we got some pretty scenes. I guess we'll see some gameplay soonish....?

Very nice looking, can't wait for PvE!
    Any chance those will be populated with creatures and stuff?
    Maybe even click on a creature to battle it? I am thinking of a scenario for a dungeon where, to be granted access you need to, let's say defeat and tame a black griffon which would be a PVE only card that has a special ability which can help you defeat certain boss (something in the way of tranquil shot for Magmadar in Molten Core).

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenMercenary View Post
    This is nice but I'm really waiting on a preview that shows how you interact with these environments.

Right now the only impression I'm getting from these previews is that when you enter an area you stand in the center of it and rotate until you find whatever objective you're looking for.

Anyway, looking forward to... pretty much everything in this game actually.

Keep up the good work.
    This is worth repeating.

I like the art style but I just can't stand the fact most scenery elements are completely flat 2D bitmaps rotating with the camera, it feels so '90s gaming. Cannot unsee :/

Quote Originally Posted by a-V-e-n View Post
    I like the art style but I just can't stand the fact most scenery elements are completely flat 2D bitmaps rotating with the camera, it feels so '90s gaming. Cannot unsee :/
    I am the opposite side. I love that its a detailed 2D environment and not a "normal" 3D with "normal" textures on them.

If anyone wants to experience a panoramic picture rotating interface, there is already a dtcg called forgotten myths.
    Once an observer then Pro Tier, and now Grand King Tier.

Previous TCG Experience: Eye of Judgment, Magic the Gathering, Carte, Shadow Era, Yu Gi Oh, Ascension, Infinity Wars
    Currently Playing: HEX, Spellweaver
    Looking forward to: Warlords of Terra, Labyrinth

English Blog: Digital Card Gamers English
    日本語サイト: Digital Card Gamers Japanese
    HEX Search Engine
    Spellweaver Search Engine