Thread: Blood orb of deception tooltip

Blood orb of deception tooltip

Just a small issue i've found regarding the tooltip for blood orb of deception gem for socketed cards.

In the builder the effect is correctly displaying that the effect is permanent. However in matches the tooltip says that it only lasts for one turn. Got caught out by that in a draft, so i thought i'd point out the incorrect tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaraut View Post
    Just a small issue i've found regarding the tooltip for blood orb of deception gem for socketed cards.

In the builder the effect is correctly displaying that the effect is permanent. However in matches the tooltip says that it only lasts for one turn. Got caught out by that in a draft, so i thought i'd point out the incorrect tooltip.
    I just noticed this too, after blocking. Really screwed that draft....

I had this problem as well. I wasn't hurt to badly by it but it was still a bit annoying that the two descriptions don't match up. So are we sure that the gem is supposed to give a permanent -1/-1? If so this gem is a lot better than I thought it was.

Quote Originally Posted by sukebe View Post
    I had this problem as well. I wasn't hurt to badly by it but it was still a bit annoying that the two descriptions don't match up. So are we sure that the gem is supposed to give a permanent -1/-1? If so this gem is a lot better than I thought it was.
    Yeah, its permanent. The deckbuilding description needs to be changed asap.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png