Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opening up those Hex Chests

Opening up those Hex Chests

Between me and my two boys we had 555 set 1 packs to open. We were the ones who opened all of them and now have that many chests to open. I now feel highly motivated to not open a single chest until I can't spin it on the WoF anymore. This is obviously going to be a huge undertaking as drafting gold rewards just aren't going to cut it. Me and my family plan on raiding the heck out of the PvE for all that gold.

I was curious on what other players' takes on opening the chests will be?

Roll like mad, open them all, grin like a loon the whole time?

Basically, I am more than happy to grind up the gold needed to roll everything before opening them. And I will continue to do so until I have 4x AA Wrathwood, 4X AA Veteran Gladiator, and all the sleeves and mercs. Not so sure how much I care about the PvE cards and equipments since we have no info on them.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Opening chests without rolling them is like wasting money! I'll definitely be rolling them all. I thought I might be able to get enough gold from drafts, but I realized that since I get 3 more chests per draft it's going to be tough to actually get enough gold to roll everything just from that. That's okay though, because I plan on doing a LOT of PvE.

I also opened all my packs because drafting just isn't my scene and, I too am going to roll forever on the chests until they get locked and I can't spin anymore.

Of course PvE will come out the equipment will be awesome and my willpower is nonexistent so probably won't hold to that stance for very long either.

I have definitely decided to just roll all those common chests and work my way up... of course that may take so long I might never get to the uncommons but I have faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom_C1oud View Post
    Me and my family plan on raiding the heck out of the PvE for all that gold.
    The family that raids together, stays together.

Only real way to get enough gold to roll all the chests without pve is to play constructed at this point... The gold rewards from the non-competitive constructed are actually really nice.

High Tomb Lord
    I'm rolling the commons and working my way up in rarity. Have over 400 chests that are no-spin and ready to open!

Quote Originally Posted by israel.kendall View Post
    I'm rolling the commons and working my way up in rarity. Have over 400 chests that are no-spin and ready to open!
    Someone has been very busy

Out of curiosity, would you buy gold for platin, and if yes for how much?

I forgot if there will be gold <-> trade on the AH or will that be only possible throu player to player trade?