Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: How would tunneling would work?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    EDIT: once, it has been spoiled already. You pay [2] with a certain threshold met, then wait the number of tunneling turns for it to reach play. When it reaches play it seems to act like it was just played (no speed, possibly picks up inspire?) and you cannot target or destroy them until they reach play.
    Hmm. So it seems that it's like suspend in that the card isn't in play until after the turns have passed. It's just effectively using a brand new unnamed zone rather than void/exile.

Quote Originally Posted by mach View Post
    Hmm. So it seems that it's like suspend in that the card isn't in play until after the turns have passed. It's just effectively using a brand new unnamed zone rather than void/exile.
    More or less, yeah, as I understand it from scavenging information. Of course, don't take any of this as gospel as it is third hand info.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Hextcg.com now has an article on tunneling for you to consume!

https://hextcg.com/shattered-destiny-tunneling/

Looks like your opponent can see the number of turns it takes. This doesn't make much sense, since if you see a 15 you'll probably know for sure that it's that 10/10 (unless there are other 15s).

Also, it can attack immediately upon surfacing, like with suspend.

Wow, I really like the ui in that article.

Looks like your opponent can see the number of turns it takes. This doesn't make much sense, since if you see a 15 you'll probably know for sure that it's that 10/10 (unless there are other 15s).
    Your opponents can see the counters (not the total it needs).

I really like how the extra cost to tunneling isn't tied to resources but turns. It means you can still play stuff even if you are resource-screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Edswor View Post
    Your opponents can see the counters (not the total it needs).
    On one of the screenshots of a tunneled card on the opponent's side, I see a 1 in blue (the number of counters, presumably) and a 3 in red (the number needed to surface, presumably).

The Transcended
    On one of the screenshots of a tunneled card on the opponent's side, I see a 1 in blue (the number of counters, presumably) and a 3 in red (the number needed to surface, presumably).
    Yeah, kinda sad that the opponent knows when it will come (and can thus guess what the card is).

The 3 are the ruby threshold, they move it and the resources to the right .